Face Claims/Background

Young Echo Conri played by Kiernan Shipka (Years 1-3)

Old Echo Conri played by Christina Kartchner (Years 4-7)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Old Echo Conri played by Christina Kartchner (Years 4-7)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Background

Echo was an orphan for as long as she could remember. Always on the run, never staying in one place too long, and constantly having to fight her way out of situations. But despite all this, she is a very kind-hearted soul, never stealing, always trying other options before fighting, etc.

She knew about the wizarding world. It was the one thing her parents left her with as well as her birthday, February 12th. A letter telling her she was a witch and very powerful, which apparently wasn't enough to keep her. Being who she was, Echo constantly tried to find out new things about the world with the resources she had.

One day though when she was out late at night she heard some growls in the bush to her right, quickly stopping she scanned the area slightly scared at what it could be only for a giant wolf-man to jump out scratching her and biting her. Quickly grabbing a rock she smacked it hard in the head running away with her adrenaline, breathing heavily, and glancing over her shoulder a couple times before she hid in an alley passing out.

From that day on, it was like a switch. All her senses heightened, unhuman-like strength, even super healing. Her eyes would glow yellow at will, and she could make claws and fangs come out whenever she liked.

Of course, this confused the young girl so she did what she does best and went to research it finding that the thing that attacked her was a werewolf meaning she was one too. Strangely however she never turned on a full moon she only felt stronger and faster and as if everything instead of being x10 it was x100.

She never told anyone even if she knew the person was a wizard or witch because of the huge bounty she read on werewolves, fearing that if she told someone it would happen to her. When she gets her Hogwarts letter she wasn't sure what to feel but what she did know was that after 11 years. She finally had a home.