𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂𝓮

It's been a 2 months since Marni broke up w me.

Let's just say I was popping percs every day.

I was not okay.

This shit hurts.

I lost my best friend.

I hate myself for doing it.

But I promised I was gon chase her and i'm keeping my promise.

I've left flowers, chocolate, sweets, tampons, pads, hoodies.

Everything a girl needs in her room.

She hasn't said a word to me.

This month is killing me.

I've had enough of it.

I went in her house, to her room and opened her door.

She was sitting there on her bed, on her phone.

I grabbed her neck and she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I stroked her hair before kissing her.

I so needed that.

Ha lips are fucking soft.

I wanted her, all of her.

She ended up kissing me back which made me really happy.

I pushed her down, our lips never parting while I wrapped her legs around my waist.

I picked her up, carried her to the door, shut it and locked it before going back and throwing her on the bed.

She looked at me confused but I ignored it and started kissing on her neck.

Only god knows how much i've craved this one girl.

I slowly lifted her shirt up, grazing my hands over her stomach while she held onto my hair.

"Take it off." I mumbled and she took her shirt off n I took mine off.

I kissed down her stomach, trailing my hands to her back and un-clipping her bra and taking it off before I pulled her pants down and buried my face in between her legs.

I wasn't being gentle at all. It was mad rough.

I sucked out that bitch like my life depended on it cs it did.

Marni grabbed my hair and arched her back while I grabbed one of her boobs n played with her nipple.

"Dd-" 

She said she hate me but over here moaning my name.

Smh.

Her legs went over my shoulders while my tongue went inside her and she was ready to pull out my hair.

Her legs started shaking while I moved my head hella fast before she screamed and nutted in ma mouth.

"Pussy taste like peaches." I whispered taking my pants off n going in her raw.

She grabbed hold of my waist and I moved her hands and pinned them above her head.

Going hella fast.

She was a moaning mess.

Her legs wrapped round me n I went deeper and a lot faster

Put it in the lil bitch heart, she like rough

She said "Papi i'm about to nut"

Oo das a new hit right dere.

"Dd! Omg!" She screamed trying to get her hands out of my grip.

I grabbed her face and made her look at me.

"Shut up. Stop talking." I mumbled and I could feel her getting wetter.

I looked down n she was already creaming all over me.

Give ha da dick, she ride it like a slut.

"Damn mama." I mumbled and her eyes went BACK.

"Dd! S- slow d- down!" She screamed and I grabbed her neck and flipped us over.

She wasn't riding me.

She will go hella slow.

I grabbed under her thighs and held her there while I pounded tf out of her.

Marni's hands went to my chest, her legs started shaking before she squealed and she squirted all over me.

"Dawd daymn." I mumbled looking at her and she kept her eyes closed while I was bout to nut.

I pulled out n she went down on me sucking off my tip n hen going ALL the way down.

"Mmm fuck mami." I whispered holding onto her hair n she went faster n I nutted in her mouth.

Ofc she swallowed my kids.

"You forgive me?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Whatever." she mumbled and I smiled n hugged tf out of her.

"Wasn't expecting you to squirt all over me doe." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Whatever. You made my legs hurt." She whispered and I smiled.

"You deserved it." I whispered grabbing her towel and mine.

"You mean everything to me." I whispered and she smiled.

"Corny ass." She whispered and I picked her up n took her to the shower where we had another round...