𝓜𝓘𝓐

"FUCK YOU! GET OUT!" I yelled throwing a glass cup at Dd and he dodged it.

"Can you let me explain!" He yelled.

"You don't need to explain! A bitch sucked ya dick! What's there to explain David?!" I yelled throwing another glass cup.

"Stop throwing shit!" He yelled and I picked up the picture with me and him.

It was in a glass frame.

"Marni put that down. Throw anything else but that." He mumbled and I looked at it.

The smile on my face and his.

I threw it and it smashed into pieces.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" He screamed at me grabbing my shoulders.

"STOP TOUCHING ME! YOUR A HOE I HATE YOU DAVID! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT!" I screamed at him and he looked at me.

"Marni-" 

"I mean it David. Ion wanna see you no moe. Go have that bitch all over you! Fuck you and fuck her too!" I yelled at him throwing my shoe this time.

"Marns it was an accident-"

"It's not an accident. It's not a fucking accident!You can't put ya dick in someone by accident David!" I screamed and my hands started shaking.

"Marni relax." He mumbled as I sat down.

He was bout to grab my hand but I snatched it from him.

"You need to leave." I mumbled breathing.

I was trying to stop myself from nearly dying again.

"Marni your gonna have a seizure. I'm staying." He mumbled sitting on the floor.

"You caused it. Leave." I mumbled n my leg started shaking.

"Breathe Marni breathe." I whispered to myself.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

~~~

"99"

"100"

My hands stopped shaking and I opened my eyes and Dd, Ice, Keem, Ddot, Jay and Dudeylo was standing round my room.

"You did it." Ice whispered sitting next to me.