𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓼

5th April 2023____________12:36 PM

Let's just say it was getting a lil heated in here w me n Keem.

"When you gon tell Marns bout us?" He whispered pulling away from me n wrapping his hands round my waist.

"Ion know. When Marns read-" 

"Wachu mad for?!" Dd yelled coming in the house n slamming the door.

"Why tf would I not be mad?!" Marni yelled back.

I ran in the main n saw them screaming at each other.

"Yea but you ain't got a reason to be mad!" He yelled back.

"So what! You let a nigga kiss me before you did something about it! You saw him talking to me and you could clearly tell I was uncomfortable but you stood there on your phone like an idiot!" She fired back.

"Who kissed you?!" I yelled over both of them.

"Some ratchet ass nigga in the deli! And this dumbass stood there on his phone like the stupid, petty ass bitch he is!" She yelled.

"Well sorry ms perfect! I'm not yo nigga! Ion got to push niggas out the way for you! I should have let him take yo ass n he shoulda raped yo ass!" He yelled back and I looked at them both stupid.

"Yo don't say that. You know if something happened to her you would be mad upset."  Keem mumbled and Dd looked at him

"No I'd be upset for her sister. She on the other hand can. SUCK. MY. DICK" He mumbled getting closer to Marni n she slapped him real hard.

Moons thought it was a good idea to bite Dd.

"Moons no!" I yelled trying to pull him off Dd while he just screamed.

"Let go!" I yelled n he let go n had a little blood on his teeth.

"Bad boy."  I mumbled n he pouted n ran off somewhere.

"Fuck you." He mumbled holding on his leg.

"I'd fuck me too." She mumbled walking out.

"Now your gonna apologise. She's gonna apologise too." I mumbled pointing at him and he looked at me.

"Moons cmere boy." I mumbled n he ran towards me.

I grabbed his collar and went to go find Marni.

She couldn't have gone far.

She's really small.

"Marns?" I asked going into our not fixed house.