𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀

1st April 2023______2:30 AM

We moved to the block and we was all smoking n shii but me ofc.

We good girls over here.

"Yo ma you want some?" Dd asked coming down the stairs n sitting next to me.

"Nah 'm good." I whispered going back to my phone and he just stared at me.

"You got a problem? Why you keep staring at me?" I asked not even looking at him.

I have eyes everywhere.

I can tell when you looking at me.

"Nah ion got a problem you real pretty that's all." He mumbled and I nodded before a squeaky ass voice was heard.

"Nah so you cheating on me?" I looked up n saw some light skin bitch staring at me.

"Bro what? We not even together." He mumbled and all eyes was on them two while I minded my business.

"Nah we is. Who tf is this bitch? She look like a fucking smooch." She mumbled screwing me.

"That was the biggest mistake of your life." Move mumbled and she looked at him wid a mug.

"Bro you don't know me n you calling me a smooch?" I asked and she looked back at me.

"Yea cs yo ass look like one. Fuck is you gon do?" She asked getting in my face and I threw the water that was in my hand on her.

"Is that it?" She asked wiping her face and I was fr gon beat this bitch when Move and Spice grabbed me.

"I say run before you die." Spice mumbled trying not to laugh and I was pissed.

How tf you gon call me a smooch and yo crusty ass don't know me?

Tf is you on? 

"Nah this bitch think i'm scared of her. Swing hoe." She mumbled and I got out if my sisters grip and did as she said.

I hit her right in her jaw.

"Oh shit." 

"Damn." 

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH"

"Yo bitch ass don't listen." 

"Fuck outa here." 

"Fight the bitch Marns." 

"Yo ass don't listen bro." 

"Bro it was one hit stop gassing her." She mumbled and Move let me go too.