𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲

8th July 2023______2:36 AM

Let's just say I put Marni's ass to sleep.

Her ass was not playin.

She was trying so hard to be quiet.

She was......

Sorta quiet.

I just finished putting her in my bed n she was out cold.

Dick put ha ass to sleep.

Smh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                         2 and a half hours ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm. Just like that baby." Dd moaned moving Marni's hair out her face and her mouth was stuffed with his dick.

She looked up at him as her saliva trailed down him n he bit his lip n watched her gag on him.

"Mm come up baby." He whispered pulling her up n she got off her knees as he pulled the straps of her vest down.

She bit her lip n watched him as he stripped her head to toe.

Her arms snaked under his shirt before slowly lifting it over his head and pushing him on his back.

"Wachu tryna do?" He asked n she didn't answer n lined herself up n slowly went down n her mouth dropped at how thick he was.

"Dd." She whispered stopping n he looked at her.

"Wa happen?" He asked sitting up on his elbows.

"It's too big." She whispered looking at him n he smiled n flipped her over n she laid where he was a second ago.

"Tell me if i'm hurting you." He whispered n she nodded n looked at the blue led's as he lined up again n slowly pushed into her.

She was fine at first...

Then again it was only the tip...

And she's really small...

She winced as he went a little to fast.

"Shh, hol on, i'm sorry." He whispered looking at her n holding onto her waist n going deeper and slower.

She bit her lip n he looked at her with a smirk on his face.