𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

4th April 2023______7:20 AM

We was staying in the hill for a lil bit while Ice and some of her people was sorting out the house which was real close to Dd's which was a good thing...

Now that I got to know him a little better he's really not all that.

Don't get me wrong he's still Dd Osama but there's more to him.

His personality, Annoying, Loud ASF and a goofy ass person.

He more like a......mutual. 

I was at his crib while Ice, Keem, Roscoe and Dudey was next door sorting shit out.

There was a loud bang before some female started screaming.

"¡David! Ven y trae a tu sobrino por favor. ¡Me está dando dolor de cabeza y gritando y llorando y no se detiene!" She screamed coming into the main where I was.

[David! Come get your nephew please. He's giving me a headache, screaming and crying and he won't stop!]

"Do I got the right house?" She asked and I looked at her mad confused.

She was with a lil kid who was sobbing in her neck.

"Um hello?" She asked waving her hand in my face.

I didn't acknowledge her when Jay and Dd came out.

Dd grabbed my hand.

"Yo chill stop waving ya hands in her face dicc." He mumbled letting me go and I just stood there staring at the girl.

"I asked her a question n she ignored me...Is she mute or something?" She asked putting the boy down.

"She don't talk to idiots like you. Miri cmere babi." Dd added and the boy went to Dd with his finger in his mouth suppressing his tears.

"Cmere." Jay mumbled holding his hand out. I grabbed it n we went to the kitchen.

"Relax. She's cool." He whispered holding onto my shoulders and I nodded and Ice came in with the boys and looked at me.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea. Um just had a lil moment." I mumbled and she looked around.

"Where's moon?" 

"Oh he's in the main wid Keem." She mumbled and I looked at her confused.

"Wassup wichu and him? Seem real clingy." I mumbled and she pushed my head.

"Das ma day one. Don't think like that." She mumbled and I went in the main n the kid was playing with moons.

3 Headed Goat.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें