This is It Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Do you have that one?" Charmcaster asked as they watched 10 year old Gwen let out a frightening shriek

Her first Instinct when her body was on fire was to try and put it out but when the burning wasn't hurting she plopped down on a rock and folded her hands in her lap. The heat of her butt melting the rock.

"Well that explains why the forest wasn't burned." Ben said.

"Grampa!" Gwen screamed in her Pyronite form but not moving from the rock.

It was a few minutes later Max found her and Gwen said "Grampa Max something crashed over there and a watch jumped out of a pod and I couldn't get it off and-"

Ben glared at the two parents who got very uncomfortable at Gwen acting like a scared kid while looking like that. while Charmcaster and Gwen were watching Max comfort the crying Pyronite.

When Max told her to sit tight he'd take a look Gwen started drawing with her finger in the rock.

"I saw it by the way." Ben said pointing to the carving "Back when I was out for a jog."

Max had let out a wretch and Gwen rushed over as soon as she turned human and jumped off the hot rock.

Approaching Max had shouted "Gwen don't-"

The only remaining pieces of Ben were his hair and shreds of clothes revealed when Max had rolled the pod off of them.

"BEN!" Gwen shouted as she stumbled backwards.

Max comforted his Granddaughter as she clung to him.

"Please, this...this is just a bad dream." Gwen was clenching her eyes.

Charmcaster looked at Ben and saw him just watching with an unfeeling expression while Trixie was crying. Hope had shifted just enough to touch Ben and she saw...

It was like throwing a match into an ocean. An Unfeeling Energy compressing the Raw Mana. Charmcaster could recognize Fury and realized it was being pulled towards something.

Hope couldn't even tell he was angry without actually touching him.

She also saw a wave of...Sadness being funneled away from Ben's Crown Pool into another mass of...Void.

Ben's Soul Jar was burning his Anger and Trixie was Processing his Sadness.

The scene moved to Gwen's Parents being called that the road trips been canceled and Max calling Ben's Parents.

"I knew we should have never trusted you!" Carl's shouts at Max were drowned out by Gwen's Parents ordering her to take that hideous thing off they could get Gwen into a summer program.