Chapter 24: Father

I was wondering... if I were to write a fantasy original story, would you guys read it? Let me know, please and thank you! ^.^

Anyway!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I have never seen a bigger fangirl in my life. And yes, I might be friends with a few of them...

Naruto's proposal to me was the hottest thing on the media. Literally, you open Google just type in 'H' or 'N' and bam there it is! Youngest CEO, Naruto Uzumaki proposes to Lady Satan, Hinata Lee.

I think it's time I told the media who I really am as in, tell them my last name and whatnot.

But anyway, the girls and I were sitting around the TV the next morning munching on some watermelon pancakes I managed to whip up earlier. It was only about eight o'clock. I've been up since five, which in my defense I was talking to Naruto. I think the poor guy believes that a wedding could be planned in one night.

"It's something that takes months on end," I laughed into the phone.

"Ugh!" he groaned. "I just want to marry you right now and just get it over with. No media has to get involve."

I smiled to myself, "I'd actually really like that right now."

"SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Bubbles shushed every single person in the room, "Bitchy Plastic Barbie is on!"

Man, my friends does not like that lady, do they. We were all sitting in my living room, as you could guess. Ino, Temari, Bubbles, and Tenten were sitting on the carpet in front of the coffee table while Hyo sat on the dead center. I was nestled in a very warm blanket beside Sakura and Gi-yi; our attention either on our pancakes or the TV.

Today, the reporter or whatever you call her was actually dressed like she wasn't going to work in a strip club afterwards. But that doesn't mean she's dressed decently.

Right when the little tune stopped, she squealed; a picture of Naruto proposing in the park in the left corner of the screen. Temari nearly dropped her fork in surprise.

"I've never been so happy in my life," the lady started. "So, all the suspicion of Hinata and Naruto having a thing way before the little incident of catching her entering his house a few weeks ago was actually true. It turns out they dated eight years ago in high school back in Japan before he had to take over as the CEO and she had to finish high school to get her career. Oh and get this, Hinata Lee is only an alias name. Her true name is actually Hinata Hyuga as in the Hyugas who are the very rivals of her man's own hospitals. But none of that drama matters, because here's the clearest clip of the little proposal that happened yesterday afternoon at a park not far from here."

The clip overtook the whole screen at the angle of... wait, I know just show was standing right there!

"Ino..." I growled. The blonde girl stiffened.

"Did you take that video and send it to them?"

Ino raised her hands in surrender, "Let me explain! The world needed to know and clear up any scandalous ideas left out there!!! Please, don't kill me!"

I sighed. Of course, it's one of my friends who betray me. I feel so loved!

The clip caught everything! Including Hyo's little fangirl meltdown which earned a whole bunch of laughter in the room. After it ended, the clip returned to its original corner as the lady continued on with her little report, "Honestly, I've always been rooting for them. On Hinata's fanpage..."