Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss

Start from the beginning

I Grinned harder, at a point that sparks flew out of my eyes.  Sparks of a drunk person or a in-love person.

"It was unfair Lewis. Unfair!" My complains are expressed in the right way, grumpy as always, but he was there to support me and have a calm chat. It really helped me.

"I mean if you cant stand him just pretend he isn't there,it always works. You don't have to spend more of your precious time on him." Saying this, his hand reaches mine touching it softly while the smile remains unattached. Genuinely true grin, not wicked not smugged.

However I felt like drowning in the moment.

Those smiles we exchanged, there were something more than just innocent little gapes and smiles, sweets words coming from both mouths, an unnecessary kindnesses no one has ever given to me.

Silence spreads around us focusing on his warm hand embracing mine in a way. I couldn't hold my joyful attitude.

"The thing I said earlier, about your shirt? Did you get it?" My head tilts to the side, having two of my playful eyes on him. Asking for it.

He looks away, still his smile doesn't fade. I deliberate he didn't desire me to spot him defeated with my eyes. Including the fact I was confused as I glanced him like he was a piece of fresh meat Ready to be devoured.

"Yes, I did Victoria."

And just like that, I almost died and spill the champagne all over the place. Gladly I composed my surprisment and didn't do such thing.

He knows, fuck, he knows!

"Oh. Nice" I hissed quietly in the process of my cheeks turning bright red, I blushed hard, and automatically my head was lowered looking directly to the floor as my inner peace have been torn to pieces.

Yet my heart races faster than ever.

"I like how you dont even try to hide it." He says with a grin. A loveable one capping my face with his fingers and lifting it towards his, his stare pining me in a soft manner.

Every movement he made had a gentle affection in it, it could only force you to blush harder with a man staring you like this.

Was it the drink? Or is it just me? What's wrong with me?

"What?"

His lips opened but never succeed in getting any words out, we were brutally interrupted by two recognisable figures who joined in.

Diana's body separating our physical touch forcing me to back off as she stands in between us, next to her and me Adrian giving me a playful smirk.

He licks his lips and giggles noticing how enfuriated I got seeing them get in the way of my flirting. But I wasn't the only one who felt this way, Lewis was a bit mad but contained this emotion.

"Hello, there!" Her voice is cheerful somehow enduring.

I cannot believe her Audacity for pulling such thing!

'What are you doing' I spelled with my lips, Adrian's ironic face was really starting to get under my skin, and Diana didn't help at all.

She just makes the contact with me saying nothing but smiling innocently.

"The famous Lewis Hamilton, how have we never spoke a word before." She wonders indeed curious, I knew she only wanted to ruin this for me..

"I do not know but I have heard a lot about you from Victoria."

"So you two speak a lot, huh?" Adrian chimes in, he was unexpectedly quiet for a great amount of time.

He was gazing me so intensely.