Arguments

ARGUMENTS

[Russia third person]

Russia felt like shit.

Why wouldn't he? He's already lost track of time.

America and Germany were arguing, and Russia felt even worse.

He was remembering shitty memories with his father.

Of course he was.

He couldn't last two FUCKING SECONDS without him being traumatized.

He had remembered something; not in his dream — that happened when his dad had died — and he remembered it crystal clear, like a shimmering memory wrapped in gold.

[FLASHBACK]

"Слушай, Россия. Ты не хочешь умирать со мной, (Listen, Russia. You don't want to die with me,)" the man crouched down, touching the boy's face with fictitious gentleness.

"Если бы ты не ушел один, ты был бы в ловушке в окружении огня прямо сейчас. Я рад, что ты это сделал.(If you hadn't gone off on your own, you'd be trapped surrounded by fire with me right now. I'm glad you did.)"

"Хотел бы я быть! (I wish I was!)" The little boy cried. "Ты единственный человек, которого я оставил! (You're the only person I have left!)"

"Нет, Россия. Это не так. У тебя есть братья и сестры. (No you don't, Russia. You have your brothers and sisters .)" He sighed.

The man just didn't understand.

The boy wanted to be with his father! He didn't care if the ground was groaning or sparkling or burnt, or if the crumbling, singed, cracking buildings were buckling and collapsing all around them. He didn't care now, not then! He would rather die with his father, than live in this hellish world!

The boy started crying. He couldn't help it. Tears poured down his face like a stream, and he wiped his dirty face with his sleeve again. He couldn't believe his father was talking like that. His father was indestructible! He couldn't die!

"Не плачь, мальчик. Все будет хорошо (don't cry, Russia. It'll be okay)." The man stood up straight.

"..."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Russia sighed.

He was an adult, he's supposed to be responsible.

Russia stood up on his shaky legs and stepped over to Germany and America, where they were bickering.

"....Why did you attack him?! We could've made a peaceful conversation if you hadn't done that!" Germany stomped his foot.

"He wasn't going to listen anyways! He's selfish and doesn't listen to reason." America retorted.

"You said 'listen' twice." Germany snorted.

"I — It just proves how stupid he is!" America stuttered, embarrassed.

"Yes, but we could've had a better relationship with him! You didn't need to do that." Germany rolled his eyes.

"Relationship? What relationship? He broke any chance of having a good relationship when he invaded my land and betrayed me." America spat.

Germany sighed, "I get that, but you're acting impulsive."

"I so want to punch you right now." America growled.

Germany held America's gaze steadily, although his face changed in a more pissed expression.

OBSCURED ♦COUNTRYHUMANS AU♦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें