"Yes, I will. Hanhan I love you." whispered Li Chang Bo as his heartbeat slowed while tears welled in his eyes.

"I love you too, baby." said Feng Yu Han, kissing both his eyes.

This time Li Chang Bo went first. Feng Yu Han promised to see him in the next world.

When Li Chang Bo's heart ceased beating, Feng Yu Han's eyes flashed and his head was filled with memories he was not familiar with but he immediately recognised his baby even though he was in a different body.

He suddenly thought of something and went down the stairs to the living room. There, on a wall, was a painting of a man in his mid-30s. It was the same painting that Feng Yu Han had seen in Li Chang Bo's flat.

He looked at the painting and found that it was his own self in the last world. Feng Yu Han flicked his hand and the painting disappeared from the living room and appeared in an ice cave where a man
was lying.

After putting the painting away, he went back to his baby, lay down next to him, took his hand and put a ring on his finger before taking him in his arms and lying down.

"See you in the next world baby. I'll be waiting for you there.” He gave him a kiss on his cheeks and forehead for the last time and then finally closed his eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Welcome back to the system space host.]

A small chibi version of a robot floated towards Li Chang Bo. Li Chang Bo looked at the new form of the system and thought it was cute.

This time Li Chang Bo was not as shaken and sad as last time. He was just a little down because he has to be separated from his beloved for a while.

"You look cute. What are the results of the previous world?" Li Chang Bo fondly brushed his finger over his ring. He did not know why he wore a ring on his finger, and this ring was foreign to him, but he knew it came from his beloved.

[DING! The host successfully completed the mission world and was able to fulfil the wishes of the original owner and extract the soul shard of the Lord God.]

[DING!

Main Task

1. Collecting the soul shard of the Lord God (2000points)

Original Owner’s wish

2. Become an actor (1000points)

Secondary Task

3. Find something or someone who can move the original owner’s emotionless heart. (800points)

The Host received a total of 3800 points.]

“Let’s go to the next world. I want to see my husband.” Li Chang Bo tried to distract the system with his enthusiasm to see his husband, so as not to learn any skills.

[You think I can’t see you trying to distract me. Even if you didn’t do it now, you would have to do it after you arrived in the mission world.]

“Tsk, annoying.”

[Tsk, to you too. When you’re done nagging, pick two skills.]

[These are the skills the host can learn.

Hacking

Medicine

Mechanics

Lv.2 Martial Arts

Weapons

Seducing

4 Arts of Ancient scholar

Which one do you chose?]

“4 Arts of Ancient scholar? What’s that?”

[They consist of Qin, Qi, Shu and Hua. So Guqin, Go, Calligraphy and Painting.] the system explained.

“Painting? But I already obtained the skill Art which included brush painting. So I eventually do not have to learn it, am I right?” Li Chang Bo asked with hope.

[Yes. So which one do you chose?]

“Ahhh this is killing me. 4 Arts and Medicine” Li Chang Bo sulked and cried at his tragic life.

[I will now transfer you into the training room. We will see each other after your training. Goodbye Host.] The system smirked at the miserable Li Chang Bo and transferred him into the training room.

300 YEARS LATER

“Ahh, why do I have the urge to kill someone right now.” Li Chang Bo said while glaring at the system
who laughed.

[Psychopath. I will now transfer you to the next W- world, G-g……. H-host P….ro….] the system’s system was attacked.
______________________

A man wearing a hanfu and military armour, with long dark brown hair and a crown on his head, had a scowl on his face because he felt something he had not felt for thousands of years.

The woman next to him, who was dressed almost the same, noticed that something was wrong with him and
asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I felt him." Said the man with a frown.

"You don't mean-" the woman was taken aback, feeling fear and anger.

"Yes. I have sensed his presence in one of the lower worlds, although only for a moment. It looks like he is waking up again and someone is helping him." With a wave of his hand, the man angrily destroyed one of the mountains in the distance.

"What are we going to do now? He will never let us go after everything we have done to him."

The woman was afraid, for she could still remember the man's last words, and his tremendous power always made her heart tremble with fear.

That day they had only sheer luck, as his powers were suppressed, but if he now- ............. The woman didn't want to think about it.

"Don't worry about it. I will make sure he never wakes up again. I have severed the connection of the person's system and the world he is in now.... I have made sure that the consciousness of the world does everything it can to ensure that his soul is not taken away." Said the man with a dark smile.

"No one will take this post away from me. Not even you, Feng Yu Han."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.