Part- 36 That First Time

(Y/N has arranged everything to have a wonderful memorable night with Taehyung. She did whatever Sia told her to do she filled the bedroom with flower fragrance aroma, change the lights clr dim a little to make the atmosphere more romantic as what Sia instructed her.)

(But only having one problem. Sia told her to wear something sexy which Y/N clearly denied so Sia has given her a "Saree" to wear which also uncomfortable for Y/N coz she doesn't
wear Saree much nd it's too much revealing in her eyes but Sia strictly instructed her so she wore it nd did little makeup for Taehyung.)

(This is what she wearing now)

(After Sia alot alot means alot push Y/N lastly get rdy to approach Taehyung but whenever she saw him at night she called his name nd gulped when he say "yes" In his husky voice she stop nd say nothing

(After Sia alot alot means alot push Y/N lastly get rdy to approach Taehyung but whenever she saw him at night she called his name nd gulped when he say "yes" In his husky voice she stop nd say nothing. She had a long time relationship with Taehyung but this thing is way too much for her. She knew it was her fault at first what happened in first night of their marriage. But today she was to be brave nd do this for her Taehyung.)

(She video calling Sia to show the room decor nd Sia was happy that Y/N done a great job but laughing at Y/N condition who frustrated by her Saree

(She video calling Sia to show the room decor nd Sia was happy that Y/N done a great job but laughing at Y/N condition who frustrated by her Saree.)

Y/N: Ughhhhh!!! What's the different in this. That revealing night dress u selected or this red revealing saree.
Wear anything the main point is it "F**king revealing"
(She shout loud on video call to Sia)

Sia: Ouchhh!!! stop screaming .....scream only when Taehyung will fu.....
Y/N: *cut her off* Yahhhh!!! Sia stopppp.

Sia: What? .........can't I say? ....U gonna do it now.
Y/N: Will u plz stop am already nervous this saree is so revealing.
Sia: Don't worry this not gonna be on ur body for much time. (Y/n look her with open mouth nd Sia chuckle) when Taehyung will see u in this he'll immediately will tear it off........

Y/N: *cut her off* U know just cut the call. Talking to u only making me more scared. U shameless.... "BUGS BUNNY KI SHAMELESS DUCK". (She shout nd cut the call)

Y/N: *sigh heavily* This girl is super shameless nd am super stupid why I agreed for this what if Taehyung laugh on me? ....Ahhhh!! it's so hard to be romantic don't know how Taehyung managed to be romantic all the time. Aishh!! am missing him flirty around me. *deep breath* Ok Y/N u can do it this time u have to be romantic nd bold for ur love. Ur Taehyung will love it......He'll ryt?