Part: 4 Only Mine

(Taehyung carried Y/N on his shoulder to here. He put her down but she shouted him in anger.)

Y/N: What's wrong with u why u carry me here

Y/N: What's wrong with u why u carry me here. U can't force me like this, why u dragged me here.
(He look her with a serious face nd turned her face towards the wall when she look at the painting she tighten her lips in embarrassment that Taehyung already found it.)

Taehyung: *point to the wall* now tell me who is he?
Y/N: Taehyung u......
Taehyung: *cut her off* Yes it's me... *shout* IT'S ME... U DRAW IT? I SAID ANSWER ME U MADE THIS RYT?

Y/N: Stop shouting yes I paint it so what?
Taehyung: *scoffed* Wow so what!! Yes it doesn't mean to u ryt? Then what about that kiss? That also mean u nothing?
(She stayed quiet lower her head but Taehyung hold her shoulder nd shouted again.)
Taehyung: Say something Y/N.

Y/N: *shout* What u wanna hear huh? (She look him with her tearful eyes) What u wanna hear? Should I tell u that was my first kiss nd u shamefully said sry to me nd ruined my most precious moment. If that was nothing to u then why u kissed me.
(Taehyung smile go ear to ear hearing her answer)
Taehyung: Who said that was nothing for me. (He grabbed her face out of blue nd kissed her but Y/N quickly jerked his hands nd move back.)
Y/N: *sobbing* Stop it Kim Taehyung don't kiss me. I hate these things when feelings doesn't exist.
Taehyung: No I won't stop I'll kiss u again till ur lips swell nd u won't accept my feelings nd say that u also love me.

Y/N: Taehyung...(She look him in shock)

(With his evergreen boxy smile he drew her in a hug.)
Taehyung: I have fallen in love with u
Y/N....I'm head over heel to u.
(She stunned after hearing this can't utter a word just holding his coat while crushing it she cried loud. He break the hug nd look her messy face. He tugged her fringes behind her ear nd wiped her tears nd speak softly to calm her.)
Taehyung: Hey plz stop crying. Is it sudden for u? U want more time to think? U can take but plz don't cry.

(He said to calm her but still he desperately waiting for her answer.)

Y/N: I love u too... (She smiled in tears nd said all of sudden) I love u not from now but before we met I love u from the start when I started knowing about u, I already had given u my heart.
Taehyung: Really? I know it's hard to believe coz we just met today but I have fallen for u from the first sight... So we are couple?

(He ask hesitantly but knew her answer. She nodded shyly nd he chuckled at her shyness he kissed her again without telling her but this time she kissed him back. He break the kiss nd hold hr face in hands.)

Taehyung: Now stop being around Jin hyung. I don't like it.
Y/N: *confused* Huh!! Why?
Taehyung: Coz u are only mine.

*****

(After Taehyung nd Y/N love confession nd Y/N parents approval they are officially together. Taehyung was super happy but next morning BTS have to fly back to Korea so before that he wanted to introduce Y/N to other BTS members so he took her with him to hotel at night.)