Chapter 36

I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw...they were so close .. at first I thought maybe Keshav was threatening her.

But I realized there was no struggle at all ..she was facing him and talking to him ... What are they talking about ... I thought ..I moved carefully there .. now I can hear them... "So when are you telling him .. or will you play more? " Keshav said .. WHAT!!!!? What does he mean by playing .. I felt a thud in my heart ..." I don't know ..how I am going to tell him ..he does fall in love with me .. " Kia said .. I can't believe what she's saying .. "I don't know how I am gonna face him ...what will he do if he finds out ..that I am actually with you," she said .. my whole world came crashing down ..I still couldn't believe if this was a nightmare or reality .. I pinched myself.. I couldn't control it and burst out .."WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON, " I asked with anger .. Keshav looked at me ..and went to the school gate .. Kia was standing.. I can see her shocked face .. I went towards her, grabbed her hand and took her to my car .." Arnav ..listen to me," she said ..I didn't ..I pushed her into my car and started driving.. "Arnav, you need to calm down," .... She said .."shut the fuck up," I said, irritated .. I took her to my house ..I know no one is there in my home.. I pulled her out of my car and took her inside... I push her to the wall ..she looks terrified ..I looked at her with anger .. I still couldn't believe it.." what is going on with you. And Keshav ..and I want the truth ...no lies or else you will see my that side that you never wanna see ..." I said ... "Look .. Arnav, you have to trust me --- "OH SHUTT UPPPP". I retorted... She looked shocked ..

" don't you have the guts to tell me that you are cheating on me .. oh by the way only on me or there are some other guys also .. you and Keshav, you both, are such a looser ..who only know how to play with people .. tell me what you need from me? Money? Here take it .. because your kind of girl deserves this only .. such a gold digger ... I should have thought of this earlier .. how a girl can fall in love with a new guy ..rather than falling for her childhood friend .. you never loved me ..you played with me .. you were there with me only for money .. and God knows how many other guys .. oh wait ..tell me ..we only kissed each other .. or make out with each other .. do other guys also sneak up to your room for this .. that's why you have a secret door .. you only kiss them or maybe more of that ..for money ....it's clearly in your eyes that you are hungry of cash. .. your father makes a good amount of money .. then why you Have to do this ..wh------ I felt a hard pain on My cheeks ...I Realized she slapped me ... I can feel her fingerprint are there .. it was such a tight slap that I went blank for a moment ..I looked at her ..she was crying and angry at the same time..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betrayal and self-respect at the same time?

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT MORE

YOURS'S

ERICA <3

DO VOTE . COMMENT . SHARE

<3