Chapter 39

This is the last chapter where the past section ends ...Remember, guys this past section story is the whole Arnav point of view story ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the final day ..i have waited for this day for so long ... Anyhow, i have to make it to the top two for the leading team ...Keshav will be in the opposite team ..I hate him so much ... I haven't seen Kiara for the last few days ....better she is not here...

AFTER THE MATCH

i am done with the match ...i have given my best ...i scored two goals ..during the break, i saw the audience crowd. Still, no one was there ..."bro you played well " Ishaan said ..."bro ..where's Urvi?" i asked ..."i don't know ..she said something important came up ...i wonder what important more than me came up " he said annoyed .. important ..maybe something related to Kiara ..

"Okay guys ...we have decided on the two names which make up the main team ... it is Dev and Arnav ... and for the volunteer and extra, we decided on Ishaan and Venky..Thank you, boys ..you all played well. All the best for next year .." the coach said .."congratulation my boiss..we all made it to the leading team " Dev said ..."yes...bro congratulations to all of us " Ishaan said ..we all hugged each other ..but I couldn't feel it ...i couldn't feel the happiness that i finally made it to the leading team ..i think what will be feeling if Kiara was here ..if she is still in my life .. I would have celebrated this with her ... the way she used to support me motivated me ... I still can't believe she cheated me ..how can she ..

After the match I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find Kiara, I have checked the attendance. She is not been coming to school for the last two days.. i was going to the library where i saw Ishaan and urvi talking ...i was about to turn when i heard ..."ishu babe ..sorry ..but Kiara called me up and said she is leaving .. " ...

whaattttttttt?????????????????? i thought

"what ? but why ?" Ishaan asked ..."i don't know ... Arnav and Kiara both broke up with each other ... and she said she couldn't handle the hate of Arnav...but why aranv hate her ? why they break up ?" she asked ..

"because your dear friend cheated me " i said ..urvi looked at me shocked .."what the fuck Arnav...what are you talking about ?" she said .." oh please, don't act smart ..." i said, irritated .." well its better she took a leave for few days ...coz whenever she is coming back she has to face my hate .." i said..." she is not coming back " urvi said seriously .." what ?" i asked "yes she is leaving the city .." she said and went away ..

what ..she left? did she leave the school? She is leaving the city ? She cheated me then why does my hate affect her this much? Well, maybe she realized she did so wrong ..its good that she left ..

and after that ...time passed .. it has been one year of our breakup..urvi also left the city ... she and Ishaan broke up .. i don't know the reason, but yeah ..and it takes a toll on Ishaan... i am living my life .. it feels like i am just a robot ...no emotions left inside me ... i am more inclined towards my game ... i still miss her ..i still remember our good moments ..i tried to text her, but she changed her number and deleted her social account ..

i don't know where this life is going to take me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this ..

story will start from the present time

Keep reading

your's

ERICA <3