CHAPTER 38

I went to school, and everyone looked at me ...like they knew what happened ... or maybe I am thinking that way ..." bro, what happened ?" Ishan asked ...i looked at him ....he was looking worried ... "nothing i am alright," i said .."Dude, c'mon don't lie to me ...you are looking so dead ...is everything okay between you and Kiara? dude tell me i am worried " he said

"Kiara cheated on me," i said looking at him .."What ?? you are joking right," he said.. I just looked at him and went away .. i am standing in that corridor only where she first confessed that she loves me .. all the flashbacks were coming into my mind ..

i turned around and saw Kiara standing in front of me ... "Arnav, i ..." what?" i cut her in mid ..

" what do you wanna say ...do you wanna look at me and pity me ? that you successfully played me ... go be happy and proud ...i am accepting that you are successful in your mission to use me ..play me..and break me .. and remember ...i hate you ..and i wish will never see your face again," i said and went away ...its enough of this ...my heart is paining like hell from inside,.. i so wanted this to be a bad nightmare and just woke up from this nightmare but this is the reality ... "Arnav where are you going " i looked back and it was my coach .. "yes sir " ..." So today is the final day for practice .,..are you ready? "

"yes sir I am ready for this ..i so wanted to get on the team," i said .." i know ..i can see that passion in you .. show this passion in-game also ..and you are good to go .." he said and wished me luck ..

now this is my chance to forget everything .. is it easy to forget? No, I don't think so ...but i have to be strong ... "Arnav is that true ..she cheated you ?" i looked. Dev was there "yes bro ..but please don't talk about this to anyone else ...if anyone asks, just tell them we did a mutual breakup " i said .."i just wanna know with whom ..Keshav ?" he asked .."yes " .." that son of b****" he retorted...

"no Dev ..why is Keshav at fault? Kiara cheated me ..what i did to her that she has taken this step..i loved her ...gave her everything that i can right now ..then why ? " i said ..."bro i still can't believe Kiara did this ...maybe there was something... another side of the story .." he said ..." no, dude ...she cheated me she accepted it on my face " he was numb ..i know he is shocked. Even i am ...anyway ...i have to focus on my match ..anyhow i am going to make it to the team ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEEP READING

VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE

YOUR'S

ERICA <3