Chapter 4 - It's Okay...right?

Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun softly. It wasn't enough to separate them, but Yeonjun pulled away after getting the hint.

They're silent for a moment, and Beomgyu is still in shock.

"What are y'all doing in there? Times up!" The others shouted.

Yeonjun sees Beomgyus shyness on his face.

Yeonjun opens the closet and walks out, then he trips and falls to the floor.

Everyone starts laughing, including Yeonjun.

"Why does the floor feel so hard today?" Yeonjun jokes, moving his hands along the floor for a bit before getting up and heading back to his spot.

"I think I dropped my phone in the closet, couldn't tell time," He said as Beomgyu came and sat beside him.

"Should I call it?" Taehyun asked.

"It's fine, I'll get it later, let's do something else, we could watch a movie or something."

"Rapunzel!" Karina exclaims, excitement showing on her face as she jumps up.

Everyone giggles a bit, and they all get up and share their votes on the movie as they walk out of the room.

Before Beomgyu and Yeonjun leave the room, Yeonjun keeps Beom inside by grabbing his wrist.

"Sorry," Yeonjun apologizes softly, hoping for forgiveness from Beomgyu.

"It's okay..." Beomgyu whispers as he pulls his arm away, walking out of the room to meet with the others.

They all sit on the couch, and some sit on the floor.

Beomgyu managed to squeeze on the couch with Karina and NingNing, Yeonjun left to sit on the floor with Taehyun and Soobin, and away from Beomgyu

---

Somehow, they managed to decide on the movie Frozen as Karina didn't want to watch anything else, but nobody hated it, even though they've all probably watched it a thousand times.

Surprisingly, just about everyone fell asleep, aside from Beomgyu. He got up to go to the restroom when his pant leg was tugged softly from below.

He paused and looked down, seeing Yeonjun looking up at him.

Silence filled the air for a good few minutes before Yeonjun stood up.

"Are you mad at me?" Yeonjun whispered.

"No," was his response.

It was a short, simple answer. It made Yeonjun confused, wondering if he's feeling some other way, like weirded out.

"I'm sorry," Yeonjun repeated.

"I'm okay, I need to use the restroom, though," Beomgyu said, then smiled before walking off to head into the restroom, letting the lock click.

Despite his pretty clear answer, Yeonjun is still worried, basically for no reason now, just the deep feeling that it won't be the same, well, until Beomgyu comes out and pulls him into the bedroom.

They're both lying in the bed together. Somehow, they both got there within seconds, and soon it was like normal, like they didn't kiss earlier.

Relief washed over Yeonjuns mind, and soul and sleepiness finally began to take effect, to the both of them.

Still, concern, confusion, and anxiety about the situation lingers in a deep corner of his mind. He pushes it away with good thoughts, telling himself everything will be okay.

He wants to believe it. But is it true?

Will things really be the same between the two?