Chapter 3 - Tight Closet

The party was indeed small, just the friend group, they all hung out in Yeonjuns bedroom which is decently sized, I mean, in Korea apartments are pretty small, especially in the neighborhood Beomgyu and Yeonjun live in.

As usual, Beomgyu and Yeonjun stayed close to each other the whole time, as a natural instinct at this point. They're quite inseparable and tend not to even notice it.

"Let's play a game," NingNing requests, Karina smirks, already knowing what game she wants to play.

"What game?" Soobin chimes in. Everyone waits for an answer.

She looks at everyone with a small smile before, "spin the bottle, with a twist, instead of kissing, it's seven minutes in heaven in Yeonjuns closet."

Everyone giggled a bit over the idea, but eventually, people started agreeing.

They all grabbed snacks and a full water bottle from the kitchen, and a few random condiments along with a glass.

"So, if anyone declines going into the closet, they have to drink whatever is in the cup, no matter how nasty it is," NingNing explains.

Everyone nods.

"I love this game," Karina adds, nudging NingNings shoulder.

Taehyun chuckles at their friendliness, and so does Beomgyu.

---

They spun the bottle a few times, Taehyun drank almost every glass until he was chosen to go with Soobin.

While Taehyun and Soobin were in the closet, everyone else talked amongst themselves, but when Karina and NingNing got distracted in their own conversation of inside jokes, Yeonjun put his hand on Beomgyus thigh, caressing it, but in a playful kind of way.

He usually does this when they are sitting beside each other so it doesn't phase Beomgyu at all. It's just normal, and he kind of likes it.

They cracked a few jokes to each other, bursting into laughter right as the other two boys exited the closet and sat back down in the circle.

Yeonjun spun the bottle. Everyone watched as it spun around, then it landed on Beomgyu, out of all the times tonight, it finally lands on his best friend.

"It's about time!" Soobin said, then everyone laughs.

"Have fun, you two," Karina winks playfully, waving as they both get up to head into Yeonjuns closet.

Despite the decently small apartment, he has a slight walk-in closet, which is pretty uncommon. But, he does have one of the more luxurious apartments, even having a tub in the bathroom.

Everyone else immediately starts talking outside, being loud and friendly.

For once, the two friends are silent.

Maybe because they're forced to stand so close to each other due to the space. It may be a walk-in, but Yeonjun has so many clothes and storage inside that there's barely room for two people.

They're forced to squeeze in close.

"I'm surprised you decided to chug all of that instead of coming in with somebody else," Yeonjun comments, smiling softly to reveal he is just teasing.

"If I would have known it was this tight, I might have chugged more..." Beomgyu said.

"Are you saying you dislike me?" Yeonjun asks. They both chuckled at his joke.

They go silent a bit, and then Yeonjun checks his phone.

"5 more minutes," He says, putting it back into his pocket.

Beomgyu tries to think about something to discuss, but it feels like they've already discussed everything earlier.

"Should we kiss?" Yeonjun asked.

"What?" Beomgyu responded, not sure he heard him right.

Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder. "I'm just saying, do you think NingNing and Karina kissed?"

"Why would I think that? They're friends. "

"Friends can kiss," Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yeah."

Yeonjuns honesty shook Beomgyu.

He's been joking all night, so his serious response caught him off guard.

"Can I kiss you?"

"You sound so serious..." Beomgyu said, smiling softly.

"Because I am, can I kiss you? Bam?"

Silence fills the air, and their eyes stay locked on each other.

"How much time do we have left?" Beomgyu asked.

As Beomgyu looked down to see if Yeonjun was pulling his phone out, Yeonjun got closer, then he put his hand on Beomgyus cheek, lifting his face before connecting their lips.

Beomgyus eyes widened, but Yeonjuns were closed.

---

This chapter will be continued, the second part will be in chapter 7. I like the idea of posting a good amount of chapters per week, especially while I'm on break, I have to work all weekend 😭 and then I go back to school Monday after spring break, so tiresome. I hope you liked this chapter! Stay tuned! ♡