Guardian | TITAN

Name: Prometheus

Ghost: Ingrid

Class // Subclass: Titan // Solar "Sunbreaker" proficient

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 6'4"

Eyes: Black

Skin: Medium

Hair: Black

Distinguishing Marks:  Eyeblack (face, around L. and R. Eyes ); Gambit sigil tattoo (int. r. forearm); Vex Radiolaria burn scar (Back. L. Shoulder to Lower R. Back)

Age: approx. 7 years since the Red War (Born approx. one month after the Red War)

Current Status: Active; Deployed to Mercury

Current Assignments: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________

PROFILE

Risen on the coastline of Athens, his ghost found him under the rubble of destroyed ruins, his body buried under generations of mud and stone only unearthed after the Red War. With the last city still under repairs and mourning, he wasn't able to receive much direction on where to go on his first arrival.  He decided to remain unnoticeable within the residence of the tower, taking on odd jobs for some time while the rebuilding of The Last City continued.

From this he was able to meet the Drifter, initially dragging him into his schemes as some muscle for protection -- warming up to the Titan time and teaching him some of his methods. Soon he realized his light into the Hammer of Sol when a deal between The Drifter and Fallen Raiders went south. Earning his name of Prometheus as a joke from the Drifter. 

The Drifter would eventually send Prometheus off on his own to explore the SOL System, handing off a Mote to remind him of his time together. 

Socially inept and having a habit of staring off into space made it difficult for him to make himself known among Guardian ranks. Prometheus would find himself taking refuge on the Vex-inhabited planet of Mercury, and garnering a reputation through word of mouth for rescuing new lights who try to attempt to explore the scorched planet without proper knowledge before disappearing in the sandstorms. 

___________________________________________________________________________

KNOWN ARSENAL

-  Crimson [HANDCANNON]

- IKELOS_SG_v.1.0.3 [SHOTGUN]

- BAD OMENS [ROCKET LAUNCHER]

- Unsecured/Outcry [SHIP]

-  Wartorn Peregrine [SPARROW]

____________________________________________________________________________

ARMOR

____________________________________________________________________________

LIGHT

Prometheus specializes in Solar Light, specifically the Sunbreaker Titan's "Hammer Of Sol". While it is not uncommon for Titans to prefer to solve their problems with their fists, Prometheus chooses to hammer them out. Treating his enemies like nails when he wields the Hammer of Sol. Reveling in the sun spots he creates when defeating his enemies.

____________________________________________________________________________

FIRETEAM MEMBERS

[KIA | REDACTED]

[KIA | REDACTED]

[KIA | REDACTED]