There is no I in team

"Hey daddy" smiling at my father who was busy talking to another cousin of mine.

"Hello darling, are you okay?" he asked concerned at my sudden pop up.

It was almost time to walk down the aisle yet the nerves were getting to me.

What if Elliot has second thoughts?.
What if I forget my vows?.
What if somebody objects?.

So much was going through my mind until I felt the warm arms wrap around me.

"Stop over thinking darling there is not a single hiccup today" wrapping my arms around him I soon felt the tears well in my eyes.

"Just breathe in and out" pulling apart I breathed in his calmness while blowing out my worries.

"You look absolutely precious my dear" he watched over me smiling as I saw the flash brighten the room.

The photographer was getting a few moments of my first look with my father.

"I don't want to ruin my makeup" smiling at my reaction he grabbed a tissue swiftly picking up the tears before disposing it in the trash.

Our moment was stopped by the sound of the organs playing out loud.

"It's time dear" pushing his elbow put for me to meet I slowly held on tight as we exited the room.

We were on the side away from the crowds view as each other of the grooms men and brides maid awaited for its opening.

First was Avery my maid of honour who was partnered up with Leo who was Elliots best man.

Avery had been a very close friend of mine since I moved and at this time it was making me emotional.

Leo was Elliots cousin who basically was his brother. They had been inseparable since diapers but changed when he moved out of this town.

The music played while the double doors opened allowing the first couple to exit together.

The next duo was my Hailee my old friend from my old town who was escorted by Jay who was Elliots nephew.

Awaiting their cue the double door opened once more allowing them to go.

You could hear the crowds reaction and the flashes coming from phones as they were waiting for my arrival.

Following the closed door was Aileen who was Elliots niece accompanied by my Henry my close friend.

The double doors opened once last time as they entered closely while smiling towards our families.

"Are you ready sweetie?" my dad asked looking down as I held tightly to his arm before gulping the fear down.

Stepping to the closed doors I was soon met with the spotlight finding its way back to the double doors. It wasn't clear but I could see a few figures standing as my aisle song played.

Soon the doors opened as I was met with the flashing lights while my dad stepped inside and I followed the lead.

Looking around I could see our family mixed together just smiling and tears coming down cheeks.

The melody danced along the air matching the tone of this magical memory.

Turning to the front I was met with Elliots teared filled eyes. He was trying his best to hold it in as I felt the same thing.

His eyes held every galaxy that I wanted to explore and I could tell walking towards him that being lost was the best choice I would make.

Making it to the front Elliot stepped forward hugging my father before grabbing my hand like it was the most delicate thing ever.