My Favourite white dress

Past *

~~~

"Hey baby" I said out loud as I hugged the back of my guy who leaned back while staring at the grave stone in front of him.

"I don't feel too good" he replied holding the cry of pain in his voice but it was visible enough for me.

"You are a good son Elliot and your mum knew it too so don't let her see you be at pain for faults that aren't yours my love" I whispered to him as he closed his eyes and kiss the gravestone one more time.

"Let's go back to the house" he said as we both made our way back to the car.

The car ride was silent but I didn't expect noise since he did lose him mum and it hit him really hard.

I lifted my left leg up to scratch the side due to the itchiness of the grass. The car came to a stop at a red light and Elliot looked over to see how irritated I was from this darn itch.

"You still have that scar?" he said staring at the small scar from my ankle.

"Of course I do" I replied putting my leg back down.

"How did you get it again?" he asked turning his attention back to the green light.

"That dumb lake party" I replied earning a chuckle from him.

"You were there with your all so friend Jayden" I said giggling.

"He is 100% real and you have seen my photos with him" he replied.

"You already know those photos show nothing but you baby" I replied teasing him.

"Oh my gosh you fell off the dock and cut it on the broken wood" he said laughing while pointing at your leg.

"Do so change the topic invisible man" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"How was the swim though?" he asked smiling.

"Calm down lippy plus I got pushed by that stupid drunk dancer" I said.

~~~

"Does it look bad on me?" I asked him flattening my dress so it would look more proper.

"I feel like you will definitely be the prettiest girl in the room" Henry replied while sipping some of his tea.

"Thanks Henny but I also want to be the most beautiful girl there" I replied while staring at the mirror in front of me.

"Trust me you don't need that dress to be the most beautiful girl" he smirked as I flipped him off.

"Compliments and unnecessary flirting will not make this shopping go faster" he groaned as I giggled at is bored aura.

"Look it is a special day and I want to make sure that I loved every detail of it" I slid myself back into the changing room as I stripped myself to my undergarments.

"You could look like a hobo and Elliot will think that you are undeniably gorgeous" he spoke through the closed curtains as I placed my normal clothes back on.

"Indeed he is right" hearing my fiancee I quickly threw on my hoodie with trackpants before running out to greet him.

"Baby" he smiled with arms wide open as I jumped into his embrace as he gave a kiss on my lips.

"You are here" I replied smiling up at him as he looked towards Henry.

"Had to make sure my amazing fiancee felt special today as she should" he held onto my waist as I smiled like somebody lost in their own world.