(I know what lie you would say....so tell the truth)

Gowri: not really..... Maybe only those times when I have to eat alone and sleep alone in this king-sized bed...

Apart from that I am occupied...... didn't had much time to think about you...

Shiva: why are you brutally honest like this..... At least poiyachu solalam la.

(At least you should have  tried to say a lie for courtesy )

Gowri: I can't do that...... I can never say something which I don't mean at all......

I am not a perfect or ideal wife Shiva...... I have too many flaws....just to make anyone feel good only at the moment I won't say something which I don't mean...

Yes, that may make them disappointed but...

Athu poi nu avangaluku theriyarapo vara hurt inum athigama irukum....

Apo oru vela ithuku munadi sonathum poiya irukumo nu santhegam vara arambikum.... Even though they don't voice out... Athu avangaluku register agidum..... Ovoru muraiyum atha doubt varatha control pana mudiyathu.....

That's why Summa formality ku I love you. I miss you lam sola matein.... I only say when I truly mean every word from the bottom of my heart...

(when they get to know it is a lie that hurts would be more........that may end up causing doubt that all that person said before might be a lie..... even though they won't voice it out loud ....that doubt will be there then after they can't control it....

That's why I don't say I love You and Miss You's for formality or just for the sake of telling.I only say when I truly mean every word from the bottom of my heart......)

Shiva: Those little things and reminders matter when both have busy life la...

Gowri: yes they do....... But I can't do that...... Even if I try I would fail to do that.......

Just leave it... How was your trip...

Shiva: Successful tha dii.... More than what I expected.....

How was yours...

Gowri: As usual... Today  Riya's marriage reception ....... Apart from that everything is the same......

Shiva: special mention kudukura alavuku ena reception la nadanchu.....

(What happened in that reception to deserve a place in your special mentions)

Gowri: Nothing unusual daa..... She's was arranged marriage avlo tha...(That's it )

Shiva : Namalthum tha dii.....

(Even our's dii)

She glared at him....

Shiva : okay okay.... Apdi oradiya sola mudiyathu but somewhat la..

(we can say completely arranged but somewhat right...)

Gowri : ila....

(No)

Shiva : Right vidu... You continue....

Gowri : You know I too wanted an arrange marriage before meeting you....