Chapter 13: Happy

Start from the beginning

Wednesday lets out a soft grin."I like to take my time with beautiful things." She deadpans before leaning her head down a bit, leaning down to kiss your neck softly.

You feel your cheeks heating up, turning pink due to the comment Wednesday had just made. You never blushed before, not like this."Who is this and what have you done to Wednesday Addams?" You ask before tilting your head to the side when Wednesday's lips touch skin in your neck.

Wednesday couldn't help but crack a smirk against your skin. She didn't even have to look at you to know that you were blushing. Job well done.

"Don't get used to me being like this." She then mumbles against your skin before moving her lips down your neck more, kissing every inch of skin that was accessible to her at this moment.

You bite down on your bottom lip softly, trying to ignore the growing arousal between your legs."Mhm like what?" You challenge her, still stroking the loose hairs in her neck which she seemed to like.

"Soft." She then mumbles before biting down on your neck softly, for now.

You let out a soft satisfied squeal the moment you feel Wednesday bite down on your neck."Wednesday Addams soft? Never." You say before softly taking one of her pigtails in your hand, using them to pull her head back and away from your neck. You look at her, locking eyes with her before leaning up on one elbow, leaning closer to her and crashing your lips into hers again.

Before Wednesday even had the chance to protest whatever you were planning to do, your lips had already found hers.

She cracks a smirk against your lips before returning the favor, kissing you back deeply. She then lowers her weight on yours, laying on top of you now, which led to you wrapping your arms around her neck again, pulling her even closer.

She then slides one hand to the hem of your sweater."Take it off." She mumbles against your lips. It wasn't even a question, it was a demand.

You let out a soft hum against her lips before pulling back from her lips to look at her. You lock your eyes on hers. This time you weren't even trying to hide your emotions from her.

Not that it would work anyway because she saw right through your emotions.

Without saying a word, you slowly pull your sweater over your head, taking it off. Just like she ordered you to do. Which now left you with only your bra and sweatpants on.

Wednesday watched you closely, locking her eyes on yours. The moment your sweater was off, her eyes glanced down your upper body. Her gaze then changes back up to you, locking her eyes on yours again as she moves her hand to your neck, tracing her index finger down your neck and down to your chest. She then traces her finger down in between your breasts before tracing her finger down to your stomach.

You keep your eyes on Wednesday, holding your breath the moment you feel her touch. You glance down at her finger that was tracing down your chest and to your stomach before changing your gaze back to Wednesday.

You enjoyed her touch. God, you wanted her to touch you on so many more places.

"You.." You say, your voice cracking a bit as you try to hold back a moan."-are such a tease." You add as you keep your eyes on Wednesday who was now watching you with a smug smirk on her face. She was enjoying this way too much, you could see it all over her face.

"Like I said-" She says, tracing a circle around your belly button before tracing her finger down to the strings of your sweatpants."-i like to take my time with beautiful things." She adds before leaning down to kiss your lips once again.

She was really enjoying this. Not only was she enjoying the power she held over you, but she was truly enjoying being like this with you. She hardly ever was like this and the fact that she could now be like this around, and with you, showed to you, and herself, how comfortable she now seemed to be around you.