The Navratri Task 2

Start from the beginning

But Pratik Sehajpal snatched it from her and destroyed it. As an avengeful act for hurting his friend Devoleena ..... 

Rashmi blasted Pratik and Anusha told Rashmi that she should speak her mind. Rashmi then started blaming Umar Riaz for not protecting the letter from her home as she considered him to be the closest to her ........

Rashmi went inside the house and told Pratik that she wanted the letter badly. Pratik said he is here to play a game.

Then Shamita destroyed Vishal's letter and then Vishal started his crying and emotional act. Later Shamita tried to console him but he refused to listen to her.

Umar Riaz told her that she broke Vishal's trust. Umar Riaz called her a rat. However, Shamita kept apologizing to Vishal to act all goody and to not loose but maintain her strongest alibi in the house.

While Anusha reminded her how she, Yogita and he did everything in capacity and made her the captain and also tried to get her into VIP.

Shamita, on the other hand, said that she was in anger and vulnerable that she might be eliminated if not safe which is why she destroyed Vishal's letter .....

Anusha on the other hand trying to act considerate, caring and seeking justice for Vishal destroyed Shamita's letter ......

Although it was just an act the main thing being she wanted to get safe .......

Shamita being the queen of drama started blaming Raquesh and quarrelling with him for not fighting for retrieving her letter .....

And accusing him to be a good for nothing, person, housemate, actor and an utterly useless boyfriend ....

Later on, there was an announcement that last few letters along with last few minutes were left .....

And it was the last chance for the housemates to maintain their place in the house or they would be evicted .....

Jay had come out by now, he too joined in searching the letters alongside Rakhi, Umar, Yogita and Raquesh

Yogita found Simba's letter, she said sorry to Simba and the very next second the letter was in the shredder and she had destroyed it ......

By far everything was okay for me but what happened the next instant left me shattered .......

This was the time when I got a hard blow in my face when Umar got my letter and without a seconds delay he had put it into the shredder .....

I couldn't believe my eyes that Umar the one I considered the closest to me had done such a thing with me ......

Infact, I trusted him so much that I shared all my secrets with him which I didn't even let Tejasswi also know .......

Yes, I know he said right at the start of the game itself but still i was hurt cause I thought maybe I didn't come in that all .....

But oh good god ...... I was so wrong as I was just like any other housemate to him ......

This was still okay and I could have let it go considering it to be a part of game and an an act done for survival .........