Travel day

When we got home from our dinner we all took turns to shower and get ready for bed. I went first cause i didn't wanna shower after all those boys did, I would be surprised if the shower still worked.

I took off my makeup then I got into the shower and did my normal quick routine. I couldn't bring all my products cause that would take way too long. I put on some night cream thing that I always use and chucked on some clothes.

At this point it was like 10pm so I went and sat in the lounge while the boys showered

At this point it was like 10pm so I went and sat in the lounge while the boys showered. I laid down and turned to face the wall, and not long after a felt two cold hands on my waist. It shocked me but I calmed down when I recognised larois tats. He rested his head on my shoulder:

Laroi: Watchu doing.

Y/n: I'm just watching TikTok's.

Laroi: can I join?

Y/n: of course.

I sat up next to laroi and rested my head on his shoulder. We were both scrolling through TikTok's for like an hour when Eric and glaive came in.

Glaive: we're heading to bed.

Eric: yeah don't wanna be tired for the show in a few days.

Tecca was staying at a hotel so he decided to go back, it was only for one more night before we leave, he was coming back tomorrow morning before we head off

Laroi: alright I'll head off too then, y/n you coming?

Y/n: alright then

Glaive was on the sofa today meaning me and laroi had to sleep in the bunks which was fine, but it was lonely without laroi.

I pulled my curtain across after saying goodnight to everyone.

An hour later:

Either laroi or Eric was asleep cause one of them was snoring and it was so loud. I text laroi to see if he was awake.

Baby: 🥵

Y/n: you awake?

I could hear his phone go off but no response.

Y/n: alright I'm going outside I can't sleep.

Laroi: at night? On your own?

Y/n: oh so you are awake?

Laroi: I am now!! My phone was pinging. At least let me come with.

Y/n: aight bet.

Me and laroi got up and I put a hoodie on cause it was almost midnight. He grabbed my hand and we closed the bus door gently trying not to wake anyone.