17.Restaurant

Laroi parked the car and came round to open my door.

Laroi: here love.

Y/n: laroi your so sweet.

Laroi: it's like a ten minute walk to the restaurant from here, are you sure your gonna be able to walk in those heels?

Y/n: I'll be fine.

Laroi locked the car and we started walking down the pathway to the restaurant, which was lit by fairy lights. It started to get really cold.

Y/n: shit laroi I forgot my jacket in the car, can we go back real quick?

Laroi: bae it's fine, walking in those heels anymore is going to kill you. Have this.

Laroi gave me his jacket which he was wearing. It was huge on me but it was so comfy and warm, and smelled exactly like him.

 It was huge on me but it was so comfy and warm, and smelled exactly like him

(This jacket)

Y/n: laroi your so kind thank you.

Laroi put his right arm round my shoulders and then we carried on walking.

When we eventually got there, we were greeted by the restaurant staff.

Waiter: oh my god. Y/n! I haven't seen you in a while you used to come here like every day! And laroi haven't seen you in a while either!

Laroi: yeah we've been busy, touring and stuff.

Waiter: I love your music. Follow me to your table.

The waiter led us to the quieter room so we weren't with all the noisy families and brought some candles over.

Waiter: I'm guessing this is a date? If so would you like some of these candles?

Laroi: yeah I suppose it is a date. We'd love them.

Laroi took my hands in his.

(Like this I suppose)

Laroi: I'll be back my love, give me one second.

Laroi got up and walked into the kitchen and I was so confused, but when he came back he was holding the most beautiful bouquet of flowers ever.

Laroi: these are for you y/n, I know how much you love flowers, I hope you like them.

Y/n: like them? I love them laroi. They're so pretty thank you so much.

Laroi: beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady.

I felt myself start to blush

Waiter: can I take your orders?

Laroi: I'll have a steak please.

Y/n: and I'll have the pasta please.

Waiter: coming right up.

Me and laroi sat talking for a while and then our food arrived.

It looked amazing!

I started to eat my pasta when laroi started to take some of it.

Y/n: excuse me mister, what do you think your doing.

I carried on eating my pasta.

Laroi: shit my bad, please may I have some of your pasta.

We both started laughing.

Laroi being the idiot he is, he managed to get the exact same piece of pasta I was eating. He definitely did it on purpose.

We both carried on eating the pasta until our faces were only centimetres away from each other. Laroi moved a bit of hair behind my ear and kissed me slowly but passionately for a second then pulled away.

Y/n: dumbass you did that on purpose.

Laroi: so what? I wanted to kiss you.

We both started laughing again and carried on with our dinner.

We ended up having some serious conversations.

Laroi: so Um, could you see us having a future together?

Y/n: for sure laroi. Even if it's not romantic you know I'll always be your best friend and your number one fan.

Laroi: no I mean like, could you see us growing old together, starting a family?

Y/n: I don't know Roy, I mean we're only 17 but I love you so much and I do wanna be with you for the rest of my life.

Laroi: me too y/n.

The bill came and laroi really wanted to pay.

Laroi: I'll pay y/n, my treat.

Y/n: no! Halfs?

Laroi: nope I'm paying full.

Y/n: fine!

After laroi had payed, we walked back to the car and drove back to larois new house. We went up to his bedroom where I got ready for bed. I took out one of his t-shirts and put it on. Then I went into the bathroom to remove my makeup.

When I had come out, laroi had gotten changed into his pyjama bottoms and hadn't put a shirt back on. Laroi was laying on one side of the bed and he opened his arm out and beckoned me over to join him.

I walked over and layed on his huge bed, resting on his shoulder. He closed his arm and I felt the most safe I'd ever felt.

We ended up turning on Netflix and watching some new program. By the time we had finished the program it was around 1am, and I was so tired I had fallen asleep in larois arms.

——————-
😀😀
Cute :))