23.Flight or fight.

Laroi: that was such a good show.

Y/n: I know right it is so funny

*doorbell rings*

Laroi: that will be the Uber. You ready my love?

Y/n: so ready!!

We grabbed our suitcases and put them in the trunk of the car.

Laroi: is this Uber for laroi?

Uber driver: charlton Howard? Correct?

Laroi: that's us.

We both sat in the back and chatted about how excited we both were.

We eventually got to the airport and we said thank you to the Uber driver, grabbed a snack and walked towards the jet. It's such a pretty plane, he's done so well to afford it.

We walked up the steps and sat down on the sofas and the plane took off.

When we got in the air we were aloud to move round everywhere.

Laroi: baby can we talk?

Y/n: umm yeah sure are you okay?

Laroi: yeah Um I just wanted to say thank you for um. Being there for me, for everything, everyday. I really don't deserve you, your smart, kind, caring, and honestly one of the most, if not the most beautiful person I've ever met. Even when I was with Louisa and I was being a total bitch to you, you still had my back even when me and Louisa fell out, and you cared and looked after me, helped me with my relationship and overall was just an amazing friend, and I feel like I owe you eternally for that. Im sorry for all the times I fucked up, so this birthday I really feel like I need to make it up to you, by giving you the best birthday, the day you really do deserve. I love you baby, forever and always.

I started tearing up because laroi took my hands in his and gave me the most beautiful speech.

Y/n: laroi..I was just trying to be the best friend you deserve. Even though we didn't have the best relationship when Louisa came into your life we're happy now? That's all that matter right?

Laroi: yeah, happier than ever baby.

After a while of talking the plane landed and we grabbed our bags, we got into the Uber and reached our hotel.
We checked in and brought our bags up to our room.

I jumped onto my bed and laid there for a minute or two.

Laroi: baby you good?

Y/n: yeah honestly I'm just so tired.

Laroi: yeah understandable. Imma change into a pair of shorts as it's 5am. Then imma go to bed, we will go to the bar tomorrow.

Y/n: im so excited.

Laroi: we can go sight seeing before, sleep until you wanna wake up, I'll wait for you. Sleep tight.

LAROIS pov:

I got changed into a pair of shorts while y/n got changed into her pyjamas. Holy shit she's so beautiful I don't know how I managed to get her as my girlfriend.

I went to brush my teeth and when I came back I saw y/n laying under the duvet, half asleep. I switched off the light and slowly got into bed.