He saw the table with food and looked at tae who was staring at him . Jimin sat at chair silently start eating the breakfast cause he didn't want to give his food  dust bin like yesterday.
A smile crept on tae face then he grinned and said

"Very good boy I guess  you won't object on my breakfast hmmm good good "

"DONT be so full of yourself it's just that I hate wasting food , nothing else"

"Well good anyway"

Then jimin went to office tae went to minwoo's room and started waking him up . He kissed sleeping minwoo's forehead and said in low voice.

"Good morning baby angle"

Minwoo didn't wake up then tae started tickle minwoo . Minwoo reacted quickly , he wakeup ,sat on the bed while smiling .and laughing.  When he saw tae he exclaimed

"Daddddyyyyy"

"That's right good morning honey "

"Dady when did you come "

"I came at night "

"Night ?"

"Yess baby I'll stay in your house from now on"

"Daddy you'll live with woo? "

'Yes baby I'll live with my Prince."

"Really?"

"Really!"

He smiled widely , hugged tae and said .

"Woowoo woves(loves) daddyyyyyy"

"Dady love you tooo baby "
Skipping to lunch time.

Tae went to Jimin's office. He directly went inside,  there were 2 men with jimin discussing some work related matters . They all looked at the intruder.  Tae didn't show any embarrassment.  He confidently went to the Jimin's personal room inside office. While saying to jimin and ignoring other two persons .

"I'll be waiting, finish your work quickly "

And went inside room closing the door . Jimin didn't respond. And continued reading documents.

Men who were present there , first They looked at the door from where tae entered and then at Jimin who was not bothered but still looking at documents.

Then they looked at each other . Wondering who was the boy just now , who isn't even feared of jimin. And is that courageous to enter inside his office without knocking.
Jimin cleared his throat and said .
"The strategy plan is ok I'll tell you about further proceedings later for now you may go back to your office "

"Ok Mr president "

they got up , bowed to jimin and left the office.

Jimin sighed and got up went inside room where tae have already set the table.

"Have some sense of shame At least knock on the door "

"Well I'll try but not sure , by the way why you want me to knock the door ,hmmm .are  afraid that you'll be caught red handed while doing some unholy stuff in your office hmmhmmm???" 😏😏😏😏

Jimin shaked his head and said .

"Just how much idiotic stuff is filled in your brain???"