27.𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘴 & 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘴

Song: Gotta be a reason by Alec Benjamin

**

~ Asher Alexander Bernardi ~

"Sal, I'm only going to say it once. Give. Me. My. Cup. Back."

I've been chasing my brother around the entire manor for the last hour after he decided to snatch my favorite cup out of my hands.

It's white with a shark in water, the shark's mouth is open as it peeks out of the water with a transgender flag behind it, above the shark it says "Misgender Me &" and then under the shark it says "I'll bite you".

Aless gifted it to me not long after I was released from the hospital and it contains my precious tea. Salvatore has a death wish if he thinks he can keep it from me.

It all started because I was taking sips of the delightful liquid and ignoring anything he had to say.

The tea takes priority.

Sorry not sorry.

"You are addicted to this shit little bro, the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem."

"Of course I have a problem... You. Now... Give. It. Back."

"You're going to have to catch me first, shorty." He replies while running off in the direction of the game room.

"Should we stop this?" I hear Rocco from behind me.

"Nah. I kind of hope Asher beats his ass." Mattia replies.

"We should follow them and make sure nothing ends up broke... Or to make sure they don't actually kill each other." I heard Dario say as the footsteps approached closer, but by then I had already ran down the hall.

"Gotta be faster than that brother." Salvatore continues to taunt as I run after him, cornering him behind the pool table.

"Are you always such a fucking asshole?"

"Aye, language child."

"You are literally a year older than me, if that."

"A year is a year baby yoda."

"Did you just call me 'baby yoda'?"

"Yes. You're cute and tiny, like a little baby yoda."

"You do realize baby yoda is like fifty years old right?"

"Wait really?"

"Yup. Not only is he a tea thief but he's an idiot who can't operate google."

"I can too. Regardless of his age, he's tiny and adorable, like you... I could just pinch your little cheeks if I could trust you wouldn't slap me for getting too close."