Sadhana sputters, "Anirudh?"

Anirudh cuts the call and smiles at Malar before grinning to Sadhana, "Hi Sadhana."

"Hi. Wow, I'm a big fan of your music.", Sadhana smiles overwhelmed.

"Thank you", Anirudh smiles.

"Let me guess, you are Malar's boyfriend?", Sadhana asks smiling cheekily at Malar.

Anirudh and Malar stare at each other shocked.

"W-what n-no, we are just friends", Malar says and Anirudh nods.

Sadhana frowns, "Oh I'm sorry, I thought because neenga vandhone Malar ah pathu dhan smile panninga."

Sakthi, Arjun and Ayira all exchange amused glances, while Malar and Anirudh flushes in embaraasment.

Sakthi sighs before turning Sadhana and walking her in, "Baby you can't just say awkward things like that."

Sadhana slaps his arm, "Ivlo peru munnadi baby nu koopudre."

"Your my soon to be wife, nan unna yepdi venalum koopdiven", Sakthi says.

Their voices fade as the walk in.

Ayira gave Malar a 'I told you so' look before dragging Arjun inside.

Malar and Anirudh look at each other before immediately looking away and walking inside.

After the pooja, Sarath Kumar and Krishna were deep in conversation about the logistics of the function. Radhika and Radhi immediately escaped to the kitchen to talk about food ideas.

The others were left to deal with decorations.

"Ungaluku yendha madri style venum?", Ayira asks Sadhana and Sakthi.

"I like simplicity. So according to me it should be simple but elegant. And Sakthi will agree with whatever I tell", Sadhana grins as Sakthi rolls his eyes.

Arjun laughs, "Bro ippaiye all the best sollikuren.", making Ayira and Sadhana snicker.

Anirudh on the other hand walks to the couch, to see Malar busy on her laptop.

"Ingayum velaiya?", Anirudh asks settling next to her.

Malar sighs and pouts, "Few files irruku, munadiye mudichi vechuta, next two days free ah irukkulam le."

Anirudh narrows his eyes, "Last night full ah vela senjiya?"

Malar nods, making Anirudh sigh.

"Konjam adhu rest yedhu", Anirudh says worried.

Malar looks at him exhausted, making Anirudh snatch the laptop from her.

"Ayy yenna panre", Malar says too tired to even glare at him. Anirudh pats his shoulder, making Malar raise her eyebrows.

"Yenna?", she asks amused. Anirudh shakes his head and pats his shoulder again. Malar smiles before laying her head on his shoulder and sighing in happiness.

"Nee sollu, na type panren. Ok va?", Anirudh asks.

Malar's heart swells at his words, as she smiles uncontrollably. Thank god he can't see me, she thought to herself.

"Hmm ok type pannu", Malar says before starting to dictate.

Sadhana and Ayira who observe Malar and Anirudh exchange surprised glances.

"Avanga just friends nu dhan sonnanga, but yennaku nambika illai", Sadhana says grinning.

Ayira smiles shaking her head, "They were never just friends, mathi mathi care pannipanga, but chumma friends nu oru label."

"Avanga kandippa love pannuranga. Confess um pannuvanga nu hope panren .", Sadhana says.

Arjun looks up from scrolling through his phone, "Yepdi avlo sure ah solringa avanga love panranga nu."

"Adhuva, avanga behave panradhe apdi dhan irruku. Anirudh when he first introduced himself, the first person he looked at was Malar. And Malar obviously knew when he entered because they both shared an eye contact. Not to mention the awkwardness when I asked if they were in a relationship.", Sadhana grins.

"Appo venunte dhan kette?", Sakthi asks. Sadhana nods, making Ayira, Arjun and Sakthi burst into laughter.

Anirudh glares at them from the couch, gesturing that Malar had fallen asleep on his shoulder and that they should keep quiet.

The four of them exchange amused glances before laughing silently.

***
So, I won't keep you guys waiting for long.The next chapter will be an important one. So look forward to reading it!!

And once again, thank you for all the views and votes. It means a lot to me❤️