Arjun burst out laughing, "Aunty avan nalla dhan sapduvan, ana weightu dhan podadhu."

Anirudh glares at Arjun before whining, "Aunty parunga"

Radhika laughs pinching Anirudh's cheeks.

"Time achu unga meet cute lam aprom pannikalam", Malar says rushing her parents, Sakthi, Ayira and Arjun out the door.

As she was about to walk out, she's pulled by someone back into the house.

"Ayy yenna vidu, time achu", Malar says blushing at the proximity between her and Anirudh.

Anirudh grins, "Paka azhaga irruke."

"Thank you, neeyum handsome ah dhan irruke", Malar smiles ruffling his hair.

"Polama?", Anirudh asks tilting his head towards the door.  Malar nods and they lock the door before walking out.

Malar walks out to see her parents and Sakthi already gone, while Arjun and Ayira wait in the backseat.

"Nee dhan da oture", Arjun says throwing the keys to Anirudh.

Anirudh and Malar get in before they start driving.

"Don't act suspicious. This is my car", Anirudh glares at Arjun and Ayira in the back seat.

Ayira blushes while Arjun glares and says "Ungala Vida naanga yedhuvum pana mattom. Ama ulle yenna pannikittu irundhinga neenga rendu perum?"

"Door ah lock pannitu irundhom", Malar says glaring at Anirudh as he grins silently.

"Nambitom", Ayira says snickering.

"Apdi lam onnum ille, we are just fri-", Anirudh starts.

"Friends. Theriyum pa nooru vaati sollitinga", Arjun rolls his eyes.

Malar turns to look out the window feeling disheartened. Friends mattum dhan le, she thought to herself. Nan yen ivlo hurt aguran. Na koodha avana neraiya vaati just friend nu sollirken. Avanuku hurt ayirukuma?

Anirudh who purposely said just friends to get a reaction from Malar, smiled silently as he found her lost in thought.

After 10 min, they parked the car near Sadhana's house and walked inside the gate, while Anirudh went to attend a call from Lina.

They see Sakthi and Sadhana in deep conversation, just outside the door.

"Anni", Malar grins rushing to Sadhana.

Sadhana laughs and hugs her, "Hi di chellakutty."

Sakthi glares at Malar, "Innum yennai ye nickname vechi koopdala, adhukula neenga epdi close anninga."

"Dei anna avanga number ah nee mattum dhan vachiruken nu nenaipa?", Malar rolls her eyes.

Ayira and Arjun walk to where Sadhana and Malar are standing, while Anirudh still hasn't appeared.

"This is my best friend Ayira and her boyfriend", Malar introduces Ayira and Arjun Das.

Sadhana stands there stunned. 

"Arjun Das is your boyfriend?", Sadhana asks surprised.

Ayira smiles and nods, "Yup, somehow it just happened to be."

Arjun glares at Ayira before politely extending his hand for a handshake.

"Hey Sadhana, I'm Arjun.", he greets.

Sadhana shakes his hands, "Hi Arjun. Hi Ayira. So nice to meet you. I was told there are three new people coming. Where is the other one?"

Anirudh walks in finishing his call with Lina, "Lina I'm not there today. Don't allow anyone else in the studio. Lock it and go home. Okay? Hmm. Bye."