27. Getting back together

Becky leaned towards sky to meet her gaze and said "you look cute when you are jealous".

Sky:- wh-what are you d-doing here becky?

Becky touched sky's forehead with her fingers and then slides them down to her jawline. "Don't you want me here, or you are afraid that i must do something inappropriate to you?"

Sky:- i-i think...you should go home and take some rest...you must be tired. You have shoot tomorrow.

Becky:- rest....nice idea. (And then she sat on sky's lap while facing her, then she buried her face in sky's neck and smelled it) i must say this is a very good place to rest. I slept quite well last night.

Sky:- becky don't do anything you don't mean to do

Becky looked at her eyes and asked

"don't you love me anymore? Don't you have any feelings remained for me?"

Sky:- (sky pushed becky a bit and stood up from her chair leaving becky standing dumbfounded)I don't want to end up like last time becky, its not worth it.

Becky:- and what if i tell you i am not going to leave you again. What if i am going to fight for us? What if i will stand by your side no matter what?

Sky:- its too late now, i am already married

Becky:- on papers sky, on papers. You are married on papers. You don't love him, he loves somebody else and you guys don't even talk when you don't have to pretend. He is living his life with his girlfriend why are you stopping yourself?

Sky:- because I don't love anyone.

Becky:- you don't love me?

Sky:- i am only focused towards my work becky, I don't want anything else for now.(sky raised a voice a bit)

Becky:- (raised her voice too) then why were you jealous of me being close to that actor, it was just acting sky, so tell me why?

Sky:- because he was finding a way to get close to you

Becky:- so many people does the same, you were never like this when we were together. So why bother now when you don't love me anymore? It only means one thing sky, you still love me. Accept it, you married him for business but why are you still not seeing anyone else? Because you still love me. And I love you too sky. I never stopped loving you.

Sky:- then why you left me without any explanation bec? You destroyed the happy me while you left. I couldn't get myself to love anyone anymore because i am scared to love again. (Sky accepted while controlling her tears that are threatening to fall anytime soon)

Becky felt like she was stabbed right in her heart. She knew all this time that sky is hurting but she thought sky will find someone better and move on but what is this? Sky is hurting and scared to love anymore. A tear escaped her eye.

Becky:- i am sorry baby. I am so sorry for leaving you like that. I wasn't thinking straight. I was scared too. My father said he is going to disown me if i keep staying with you. I was scared to loose my family. I was a kid back then who was scared to trust someone else other than her parents. I was scared that what if i choose you over my family and you will leave me one day. That's why i never got the strength to fight baby. But now i am not scared anymore, no matter how much fighting is there i will stay with you. I won't leave you again. Please trust me.

Sky:- i know you loved me becbec, and I loved you too, i still love you. And i understand you. Even i wasn't able to reject my family's decision of marrying me with jungkook. And i knew at that time too that you must be hurting too, but i can't break this marriage now becky. I agreed to be his wife on some conditions that both parties need to fulfill. They fulfilled their promises on time becky now its my turn. I can't back off now. I can't break up with him and accept you. I am stuck. I can't let them know that jungkook and i are just pretending.

Becky:- then don't tell anybody about us too. Let us be together in secret for now. We will handle everything when the time comes. Let's not stay away from each other and hurt each other anymore.

Sky:- are you serious, but we don't even stay in the same country anymore.

Becky:- we will figure everything out, just tell me you want to be with me. Be my girlfriend sky and I won't leave you again. Just say yes.

Sky took her by the waist and kissed her. She broke off the kiss and said "yes" then kissed her again.

—————————————————————————

I think you guys only want some fluffy and cute moments, so here I delivered it. Enjoy😅.....or i can just write next chapter with some....you know😂