"Don't look there, unakku kovam dhan adhingam varum", Anirudh says rubbing her shoulder.

Malar sighs, "Na poi file ah edhuthitu varen."

Malar walks to her cabin to grab her files.

She looks around to see none of her team members around. She walks to her to see a note plastered on it.

'Good morning ma'am. If you are reading this then please know that we aren't coming to work today. We are mass bunking woohooo. Shwetha doesn't know it though, so throw this note away immediately after you read it.

Love,

Your team.'

Malar shakes her head, before carrying the files from her table. Sooniya bommai, venunta neraiya vela kudukithu, Malar thought to herself as she walked out of her cabin.

Malar walks out to see Shwetha attempting to flirt with Anirudh. Yet again.Ethanavati patalum, thirindhadhe jenmam, Malar huffs.

Anirudh smiles in apparent relief when Malar walks over. He takes the files from her hand, as she smiles gratefully at him.

"Kelambulama?", Malar asks disregarding Shwetha's presence. Anirudh nods.

Shwetha looks between the two of them before speaking up, "Ani, Do you want to go out with me? For a date?"

Malar sighs muttering something along the lines of Shruti 2.0. Anirudh bursts out laughing when he hears what Malar says.

"You finish it", Malar gestures her hand towards Shwetha.

"Sorry, I have someone I love.", Anirudh says politely. Malar snaps her head to look at him, shocked. She follows him numbly to his car and settles in his front seat.

A million thoughts race through her head, but only one stands out prominently. Yaara love panran? Apdiye irundhalum, na yen adhuku ivlo kavale padren? Oru vela? Che che, irrukadhu. But-

"Nee love  panriya da?", Malar whispers to Anirudh.

"Nee yenna answer expect panre?", Anirudh asks with his husky voice.

Malar lets herself get lost in his eyes for a second before shaking her head, "N-na yedhuvum, ethirpakale. Nee yaara venalum love pannu."

Malar turns to the window, willing the burning sensation in her eyes to go back as she places a calming hand on her erratic heart.

Anirudh doesn't start the car and waits making Malar turn towards him annoyed, "Yenna?"

Anirudh pulls her close towards him, over the console in between making her fist his shirt tightly.

"Y-yenna panre-", Malar starts.

"Unna thavare, yen life le vera ponne ille. Nan yaara love panna poren?Hmm?", Anirudh asks looking intently at her.

Malar was partly relieved, but sad too. Nan yen sogama irukken?

"Oii yenna apdi pakura?", Anirudh asks huskily.

Malar immediately moves away, "Onnum ille, va kelabulam."

Anirudh shakes his head thinking Yen di ivlo bayapudura.He then drives to his studio.

Malar and Anirudh get down from the car and are surprised to see Ayira chatting with Lina, while Arjun takes a phone call. 

Malar rushes to Ayira hugging her."Baby, yepdi irruka?", Malar asks.

Ayira laughs, "Na super ah irukken, nee yepdi irruke? Any developments?"

"W-what no, nothing.", Malar blushes.

Ayira raises her eyebrows, "Na yedha pathi pesuren nu kuda sollale, ana neeye purinjikitiye. Yenna oru athisiyam."

Malar glares at her, "I didn't mean anything."

"Oh appo na Ani anna pathi pesuren nu unakku theriyadhu?", Ayira smirks.

Malar sighs, "There is nothing happening like that."

Ayira glares at her, "What about you? You don't feel anything? Poi solladha di. I know you and I know you are scared but-"

"Va ulla polam", Arjun shouts stopping Ayira halfway.

Malar lets out a breath in relief, but looking at Ayira's face she knows they will have this conversation later.

"Ani anna", Ayira greets enthusiastically as she walks in.

Anirudh chuckles and ruffles her hair,"Yepdi irruka? Is Arjun treating you well?"

"Oru alavuku okay, there is room for improvement.", Ayira answers cheekily making Anirudh and Malar burst out laughing.

"Irru di veetiku va unna vechikuren", Arjun grumbles, making Ayira poke her tongue out at him.

Malar and Ayira get into a conversation, while Anirudh walks to Arjun and joins him on the couch.

"Soltiya da?", Arjun asks.

Anirudh shakes his head, "She loves me too, ana maraikura. Or maybe she didn't realise it. She is scared of accepting her feelings. Na solli ye aganuma machan."

Arjun nods sternly, "Kandippa da, adhula no doubt. Ne solre varakkum na vidamaten."

Anirudh groans, "Seri na solren."

Both of them look up when they hear Malar call to them.

"Wednesday, Sakthi and Sadhana ku thattu matha poranga. So innaiku evening avanga veetle oru dinner plan madri. To discuss and stuff. Neenga rendu perum varinga.", Malar says as Ayira nods beside her.

"Naanga yedhuku?", Anirudh asks confused.

"Ah? Function le moote thookarudhiku. Vera yedhuku neenga help pannanum. Nee yennoda assistant. And Ayira should introduce her boyfriend le.", Malar says rolling her eyes. Arjun and Ayira snicker, while Anirudh glares at Malar.

"Adhuku moota thookarudhe paravale", Anirudh mumbles.

Malar narrows her eyes, "Yennadhu?"

"O-onnum illaiye", Anirudh says.

"Inga va da-", Malar says before Anirudh starts running.

"Dei odadhey da, Nillu", Malar shouts chasing him.

Arjun and Ayira shake their head.

"Yeppa dhan idha nirutha porangulo", Arjun says shaking his head.

Ayira smiles leaning on Arjun's shoulder, "Paravale Arjuneyyy, free entertainment."

Arjun bursts out laughing, as the two of them continue watching Anirudh and Malar chase each other around.

***

Enjoy!!