IV• Dwelling Cosmos

✩This connects to the last chapter but night time to the next day✩

---------------
Third Person POV;

A few hours pass, Stan's eyes flutter open as he sees himself with Kyle leaning onto each other, it was already night time but Kyle was still asleep, he wanted to move but couldn't because of the fear of waking Kyle up. He instead just nudged Kyle over to the side to a more comfortable position, good thing he was kind of a heavy sleeper so it didn't really wake him up. "Look my lord, the sky is full of stars tonight, it's beautiful." Stanley says quietly while leaning back onto the sleeping King's head, relaxed as the light from the Sanctuary flickers and the stars in the sky shine. "The moon is beautiful isn't it? I hope you say it back to me soon, it's probably a bit early but I'd like to stay by your side a bit more.." Stanley murmurs as he lets out a chuckle, this thinking about a lot of things at the same time, not being able to concentrate. Bad thoughts, good thoughts, taking over his mind, it hurts but its worth it, ever since he was found by such a kind man he endured the pain, for him. He enjoyed being beside him, he enjoyed his presence he loved everything about the king. The sky gets darker as the time passes, the King oddly still sleeping soundly. "Look my king, A shooting star.. Do you mind if i make a wish?" Stan laughs and slowly gets up, leaving Kyle's side and walks forward, looking up the sky as he puts his hands together and close his eyes, his vision getting more blurry as he whispers to himself, a wish, his wish.
Kyle unfolds open his eyes too see the raven haired boy, his cape flowing against the cold wind as he stares there, Kyle quickly acts asleep when he saw Stan turn around slowly. "My king, I've made my wish. Do you want to know what it is..? But, it's probably best not to tell you, what if it wont be granted to be true? That wish was very important to me, maybe i'll tell you another time." Stanley says before sitting back down next to the King's side, Kyle has heard it all but still decides to act asleep. "Lets stay here for a while till you wake up." Stanley whispers while sighing, relaxing himself and leaning his back onto the tree.

"Let them be there for a while more Clyde, they'll go back to the Sanctuary soon. They seem to be enjoying themselves." Lady McCormick whispers over to Clyde while hiding behind a tree, observing the two quietly. "Should we go now ma'am?" Clyde asks while turning his head around to Lady McCormick, she simply nods as a reply before standing up and making her way back to the Sanctuary as Clyde follows.

(Time skip cause i dont really wanna write a really dry part about Stan and Kyle going home but basically Kyle woke up and the two both went home</3)

Stan walks up to the King's room, it's currently 9am in the morning. "Come in," Kyle says while holding an apple, Stan opens the door with a hand behind his back, "My king! Look what I bought back for you, I was out in the woods looking for more materials to be converted as new weapons for our other warriors," Stan says while smiling before pulling out a whole Boquet of flowers, a mixture of different flowers, specifically Daffodils, Camellias and Carnations. Kyle was in shock, and flustered at the same time. "Oh! My dear Stan, you really didn't need to- but thank you.. This is a nice surprise." Kyle stammers and lets out a smile while giggling, his cheeks tinted red as Stan felt his cheeks go hotter, "My pleasure king..! I just felt like I needed to say thank you to you again more." Stan laughs and gets a sick feeling to his stomach as he looks at Kyle's eyes, "Take your childish games with you and get out of here, I simply cannot accept too many of your recognition, I am not used to this respect from a really close friend of mine. I'd like to make a promise with you Stan, if one of us breaks it, the one who broke it is gonna pay the price." Kyle giggles and reaches his hand out towards Stanley's, "It's an honor by the King himself. Name it and i'll grant it." Stan says while taking Kyle's hand, letting him speak.

"Everything is truly an adventure when I'm with you, everywhere you go, everything you do, it's far out from the expectations that I imagined. I'd gladly grant every wish and order you give me, this is how I would like to express my gratitude, my king. Sometimes when i see pretty kinds of flowers, I thought, I'd give them to you, Every time Tweek and Craig would do something that cures their boredom i keep thinking, if we'd do that someday! Everything changed once you picked me up from the abyssal depths of my despair, once you saved me I knew, I knew that i would serve you with my strength and protection till the day let out my last breath, till my last bit of energy i have." Stan says with a laugh, thinking if he went too far on his thoughts, if he went too far on what he said to the point that Kyle will leave him, abandoned once again. Kyle was staring at the raven haired boy with a mix of disbelief and happiness on his face till he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm curious as to why you've decided to trust me with your life, It's quite-" Kyle was interrupted by Stan, "I trust you with my life because of how you treated me so well! What I am trying to say is that what I said is just not as simple as
"Thank you". It's more than that, my lord, now please, give me a chance to prove my loyalty to you." Stan says with a stern voice before turning his head back at the king to look at him straight in the eyes, reaching over inside his pocket and pulling it out, offering it to Kyle as the two lock eyes and embrace each other.

----------------
✩More fluff cause why not! 😋

Words; 1081