II• On Warfare

went through 3 different brainrots while trying to make this
-------------
Third Person POV;

A few hours later after the news of a war incoming, the caws of the birds and crows of the nearby forest has only gotten louder, the sound of ringing bells echoes through the sanctuary leaving Stanley more worried than usual.
Stan takes a peek through the door, seeing his king searching for something near the library, but later on running away towards the exit and making his way to the gate. "Goddammit.. I'm only going to be useless if i stay here.." Stan complained, looking for anything to use as an escape from his room, his eyes lay upon the window in his room, it was a balcony.
Stan started making his plan in haste, gathering his swords and armor and then deciding to leap off his balcony, towards the walls of the kingdom.

Stan opens the window to a balcony nearby and gathers all the courage inside him to make his decision to jump near the balcony, after successfully getting down he jumps towards the branch of a tree nearby and uses it as a ladder, making his way ontop of the kingdom walls, he runs towards the gates to see his king with a large group of knights behind him, Stan turns his head around to see that another group of opponents is already rushing towards the gates of the kingdom, Stan can only observe from atop of the walls, seeing his king independently fending for himself as the Chief of the knights commands more warriors to send over the gate to defend their home.
The sound of a bow stretching takes Stan's attention as he turns around to see an archer aiming his bow to the Elven king, making Stan jump down from the high walls to attack the archer from the sky, as he descends down the archer had already shot their arrow, The arrow making its way through the strong breeze of air to the king. Stanley could only watch as he finally got down, assassinating the archer but it was too late for him to stop the arrow, Kyle turns around to see Stan for once second before his eyes fixes their attention to the arrow.
He successfully dodges the arrow but still gets scraped from its sharp edges, a large scar makes its appearance in Kyle's neck, bleeding horribly making Kyle yelp in pain as he tries to endure it, Stanley runs towards the Elven king as the king casts a protective shield around him and Stan, "S-Stanley-?! What are you doing here?!" Kyle looks at Stan visibly concerned as he casts more spells to protect his other warriors and attacks the opponents while trying his best to get Stan out of the way, "How did you escape!? I thought you were safe in your room!" Kyle complains to Stan while Stan on the other hand, is trying his best to protect his king from behind with a random shield he found on the floor and his sword, seeing the protective field slowly starting to break as he gets into position, slicing the incoming arrows with his sword, ignoring his kings complaints.
4 hours passes by, the fight is finally over and the opponent has decided to retreat. Not many of the Elven King's warriors has met their end but alot were injured, including the king himself. "My Lord!" Stan pleaded as he drops his shield and sword down to the ground and rushing towards Kyle, "Stanley w-what in the hells are you doing here..-!" Kyle complains even more like an angry child while Stan only ignores every single one of it, Stan takes Kyles hand and rushes over to the sanctuary. Once the two arrived there they were met with Jimmy Valmer who was carrying bandages and medical supplies, Jimmy notices the two and rushes over to them, laying the bandages and medicinal supplies down to the table nearby and gestures to the two to come over to him. "That fight was r-really bad i can tell!" Jimmy says before reaching over to the box he held, pulling out a stack of bandages, come cotton bands and a bacterial cleanser. Jimmy looks over to Kyle with an expectant look leaving Kyle no choice but sitting down, Stan lets go of Kyles hand as he sits down over to the bench and takes off his green hat thats covered with branches of trees which acts like his crown. Jimmy bends Kyles neck abit to the side exposing the large scar that was made from the arrow from the opponent. "Well t-thats a terrific one r-r-right there! It makes me wonder what kind of m-materials they use to make their kind of weapons!" The bard says before taking the cotton and trying to stop the blood from leaking any further, wrapping the scar with soft cotton and securing it with layers of bandages, the bandages wrapping around Kyle's neck, as the bard finally finishes it off with abit of his power to lessen the blood leakage and pain. "Thanks Jim," Kyle says while standing up, "No problem my f-friend!" Jimmy says while taking his stuff and walking towards a room nearby, Kyle glances at Kyle with an annoyed look and leads him to his room. "..Stan." Kyle says with a stern voice, making Stan quite terrified for what kind of punishment he'll receive for disobeying his lords trust. Kyle reaches his hand out over to Stan while he closes his eyes, his soul praying for mercy. Kyle stops to his tracks and instead rests his hand onto Stan's shoulder, "Thank you." Stan opens his eyes after hearing his kings words, being touched to his heart of the Elven kings kindness, "I apologize for my irrational action your majesty..! I just got worried, I heard about it all through the door of my room and.. And I thought it was just unfair to keep me in my room while you and the others get hurt fending for your kingdom,," Stan says quietly, being ashamed, he lowers his head and looks down, slowly bowing in front of Kyle who let out a chuckle from Stan's action. "Its okay, no need to be so formal with me! Just treat me as your friend, Stan." Kyle says while laughing softly leaving Stan being quite flustered for the rest of the day.

----------------

Next part will probably be fluff, no wars, no fights, just the two of these gay little shits 🧍‍♂️

Words; 1096