Is that possible....

Magsimula sa umpisa

After Pacifying his daughter.... He looked at her which displayed pain.... He doesn't know how to make her come out of that pain and misery but he have to.... He took deep breath....

Shiva : Polam... Vanga....

(Let's go gha... Come)

She swallowed the lump formed in her throat and followed him ...

Mynthu was still half sleep.... She was opening her eyes in between to see her surroundings leaning on her father's shoulder.......

There was a private jet waiting for them......... Mynthu's eyes widened....

Mynthu : Appa ithu yarodathu.... Ungalodatha....

(Appa...who's this??...is it yours..)

Shiva : namodathu thango.....

(It's ours thango)

Mynthu : Namodatha........ .

(Ours.????.)

Shiva : Ama chello.....
(Yes chello)

Mynthu : ipo nama ithula tha povoma.....

(Are we going In this???)

Shiva nodded his head and walked towards it..... Rudra and Karthik already went inside..... When he was about to climb that's when he realized Gowri was standing behind......

He gave her a small smile and showed another hand for her to hold.... She looked at him and his hand again and again.....

Without any delay she gave her hands in his... He holds it firmly.....

Shiva : 15 years munadi nee naa mattum irunthapo un kaiya pudichu sathiyam panein epovum vida matein nu....6 years ku aparam orariya un kaluthula thali katitu thirumba un kaiya pudichu sathiyam panein .....Unnaku nyabagam ila but enaku iruku....

(15 years back when its just you and me I held you hands in mine and  promised you I would never leave you..6 years later I held your hands in mine again after tying thali in your neck infront of the people announcing that promise ...you forgot it....but I didn't)

 I always keep my promise...I hope you got the answer for your previous question..

Nee epadi irunthalum... En wife.... Atha yaaralaiyum matha mudiyathu...

vaa unakaga anga unoda family kathiruku.....

(How ever you are....you are my wife no one can change that.....come your family is waiting for you )

She nodded her head..... Both went inside the jet..... When they settled in the seat.... It took off......

Mynthu was awwed seeing the night scenes through the window....... After talking for a while she slept in his arms.......

He took her inside the room in the jet.... Placed her on the bed... But she was not ready to leave her father..... Shiva layed beside her... And she was now sleeping on him.... Hugging him tightly...... He kissed her forehead and patted her till she sleeps again.....

As Shiva was already tired he to slept after years with his daughter sleeping above him......

Rudra and Karthik was already sleeping leaning on the chairs...

After few minutes Gowri came to that bedroom and saw the father and daughter duo..... Shiva's hand was still creasing mynthu's hairs......