𝟿 ;; 𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵.

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ idk how wallyfeels about cats so thisis all for the sake of the oneshot<3

feels about cats so this
is all for the sake of the
oneshot<3

━━━━

"no. absolutely not." wally stated in a serious tone of voice as he stared over at me and the animal cradled in my arms.

while out on a walk, i had come across a small black and white kitten. it was the most adorable thing i had ever seen, it was fluffy and tiny and had these gorgeous green eyes. but it also had no collar, so i took it upon nyself to bring it home with me.

"oh come on wally, i'll look after it!" i begged my boyfriend. i'd been at this for adleast half an hour, but wally just wouldn't budge.

i knew wally didn't like cats because they made a mess and got in the way, but couldn't he make an exception for such a cute kitten?

"they make a mess, need alot of attention and break thing. we aren't keeping it, [y/n]." wally really was serious about this, he wouldn't even give it some thought. i would question if he even had a heart if he didn't love me already.

i looked down to the kitten who was asleep in my arms. i couldn't just take it back outside, i didn't have the heart to do that. that would be cruel.

so i decided to ignore wally.

without a word i left home, the kitten still in my arms, as i began to make my way to howdy's shop. i heard wally call out to me but i didnt turn around, and he didn't follow me.

"don't worry, i won't let that mean man throw you out." i whispered to the sleeping kitten as i gently stretched under its chin. hearing the small purrs, i smiled. yeah, there was absolutely no way wally was going to be getting rid of this cute kitten.

entering howdy's shop, i caught him just as he seemed to be closing up.

"oh, hello, [y/n]!" he greeted with that same warm smile he always gave me when i came round. the caterpillar then noticed the kitten in my arms and his eyes immediately widened.

"where on earth did you find it? oh its just adorable." howdy gently pet the kitten once i'd gently placed it on the counter. he looked as if his eyes were literally hearts as he watched the kitten roll over onto its back and purr at the gentle affections.

"i was on a walk and came across him when passing the forest. wally doesn't want me to keep him though, but im going to ignore him. so, do you happen to have any cat food? and like a bowl for the food and other cat related things-" i wasnt sure exactly what to ask for, i'd never had a pet before. pets were kind of rare around here.

howdy looked mortified when i mentioned that wally didn't want to keep the kitten, "how could he not instantly love such a cute little guy?" he asked, genuinely shocked and confused. but then he shook his head, "ah right, i believe i have some stuff in the back. give me a moment."