𝟺 ;; 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑷𝑹𝑨𝒀.

━━━━

━━━━

"you want to.. style my hair?" wally asked with a small tilt of his head, "but its already styled, silly silly."

"but wally, you style it the same everyday. lets change it up a bit." i whined, cupping wally's cheeks in my hands, "i'll be gentle, i swear." i cooed, hoping it would get my boyfriend to agree.

every morning, wally used adleast an entire can of hairspray on his hair. maybe even more, i don't know. his hair must be begging for a proper wash and some care, even just a simple brush.

"hmm.. fine then, you can do what you want to it. but just for today." wally agreed with a sigh. he never argued much when i had ideas like this. i thought it was because he just wanted to avoid a silly argument. but in reality, wally just found it so cute when i had ideas i was excited about.

i smiled and pulled the other up from the sofa and to the bathroom almost immediately, what can i say, i was excited to give wally's hair some love.

"ok, im going to need you to lean over the bath so i can wash all that hairspray out." i hummed, grabbing some shampoo, conditioner, and a towel.
wally did as told, leaning over the edge of the bath, humming softly to himself. i could tell he was adleast a tiny bit nervous about this, he'd never let anyone touch his hair afterall.

turning on the shower, i grabbed the showerhead and tested the temperature to make sure i didn't burn or freeze my boyfriend's scalp. once i was happy, i ran the water over wally's hair and..

the water rolled off, like water off a duck's back.

"wally, how much hairspray do you use?" i asked as i watched in shock as the water just rolled off and into the bath.

"half-"

"don't even try to tell me that its just half a can. i wouldn't be suprised if you used three cans." i mumbled before taking my hand and gently trying to break up some of the hairspray so the water could actually touch wally's hair.

" i mumbled before taking my hand and gently trying to break up some of the hairspray so the water could actually touch wally's hair

it'd been four hours.

four hours just to get all the hairspray out of wally's hair, wash it, condition it and blow-dry it. what would probably be maybe a half an hour job for some was half the day for us.

"im never letting you touch another can of hairspray. i might even tell howdy to stop selling it." i grumbled while brushing wally's hair. it was now smooth and soft and loosely fell over the right side of his face (my right, his left). yes, i was happy with what we had accomplished. but my goodness there was certainly better ways to of spent my afternoon.

and i still had to style it. oh how long would that take?

though i did quite like how it looked right now, it was more free and almost had a more calm and relaxed feel too it. wally was always so pristine and uniform, so this was a nice change.

"you know, i might just leave your hair like this." i hummed in thought as i pulled away, admiring my work.
wally looked confused at my words, "but i thought you were going to style it?" he questioned, crossing his arms, seemingly a little annoyed i had put him through this and then changed my mind.

"it looks nice like this. remind me of how you look in the morning. but just.. less damaged." i explained, running hand through his hair which was certainly alot less frazzled than normal.

i could feel wally staring at me while i admired his hair and i eventually heard a small sigh. "fine, you can leave it like this. but only for today. you certainly aren't banning me from hairspray."

i smiled and kissed wally on the cheek, "thank you, love."

"as long as i get to see you smile, then im happy."

━━━━

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ short but sweet
with this one!

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ short but sweetwith this one!