𝟾 ;; 𝑺𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑫𝑨𝒀. ❪★❫

[ gn reader ]

[ gn reader ]

⌲ 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝒀 ; pandacookie4
hope you like it, hun!<3

━━━━

it was unbelievably cold when i woke up. even despite being under two blankets and wrapped up in wally's arms. it'd been very cold lately but that was winter for you i suppose.

i noticed that the blinds had been opened while wally and i had been sleeping. it must've been home. but why would they open the blinds so early?

"home.. why'd you open the blinds for..?" i asked groggily as i slipped myself from wally's arms and made my way over to the window to close the blinds again.

but then i stopped.

the normally colourful scenery i would see outside of this window every morning was now covered in a thick blanket of snow.

"wally! wally wake up! its snowing!" i exclaimed, a newfound energy inside of me as i ran back over to the bed and shook my sleeping boyfriends arm.

wally only grumbled, not opening his eyes or even really moving.

"wallyyy! come on. do you really want me to go out into the freezing cold snow all on my own? what if i catch a cold?" i questioned the sleeping male. was i technically guilt tripping him? yes. but was it the only way to get him to come out with me? also yes.

wally suddenly shot up, "you are certainly not going out on your own, not before i've gotten you into some warm clothes so you don't catch a cold." he stated, his tone serious as he looked to me. that was the wally i knew and loved.

getting up and grabbing my hand, wally pulled me over to the wardrobe before he began to rummage through it.

before i could protest, i had been wrapped up in a large coat and a long woolen scarf, and a pair of gloves and beanie to top it off.

"wally, isn't this a bit excessive?" i asked, my voice slightly muffled by the scarf which covered my mouth.

"i dont think so. this way, you won't catch a cold." he hummed while putting on his own coat.

"oh so you just get a coat while i have to wear the entire wardrobe?" i questioned, now pulling the scarf away from my mouth, loosening it.

"exactly."

there was absolutely no way i would be going out like this. it rarely snowed here, so i wanted to be able to enjoy it rather than being trapped within layers of clothes. i honestly wouldn't be suprised if i overheated, despite the cold weather.

"fine.. go wait for me outside, ok? i wanna.. uhm.. brush my hair quickly!" could i be any worse at lying? probably not. but somehow wally believed me. he needed to go outside and greet the neighbors like he did anyway, so he probably didn't mind.