𝟼 ;; 𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑲.

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ please send somerequests and in! im struggling a bitto come up with ideas-

requests and in! im struggling a bit
to come up with ideas-

━━━━

"what did i tell you? dont go swimming in the lake at night. and what did you do?" wally asked as he stirred around a pot of soup, while i sat up on the countertop.
i was wrapped up in a blanket which wally had basically forced on me, sniffling and sneezing.

"i went swimming in the lake at night.." i mumbled in response to wally's question, frowning as i looked down. he was really rubbing it in, really making sure i knew what i'd done wrong.

"exactly. you really should listen to me more, darling." he hummed as he walked over, now stood infront of me as he placed his hands on my on my blanket covered legs, "i just want whats best for you."

he cupped my face in his right hand before leaning and kissing me on the nose. i'd told him multiple times that he would get sick too if he kept kissing and touching me, but no matter how much i protested, wally didn't care. so now i just didn't bother to protest. after the small dose of affection, wally moved back over to the stove where he took the soup of the heat and grabbed a bowl.

"can we go to sally's house later? she was going to put on a performance for everyone tonight." i asked with a sniffle as wally grabbed the now full bowl of soup and a spoon, turning back to me.

"absolutely not. i know you want to see the others but no way i am letting you out of this house until you're well again. last thing i want is you getting more sick." wally explained, sighing when he saw my upset expression, "im sorry, sweetheart. but do you really want everyone else in the neighborhood to get sick? or worse, for you to get more sick from going out in the cold?"

i sighed and shook my head which made wally smile and walk over, kissing my cheek. "exactly, now, i'll set this down in the front room and we can put on a movie while i feed you."

"wally i can feed myself-"

"no. i will feed you. now wait here."

wally dissapeared into the front room to place down the soup and get stuff ready, leaving me on the kitchen countertop. i wouldn't admit it, but i did like the attention i had gained from wally while being sick. not that i didn't get alot of attention from him normally, but this was getting a bit excessive. he was treating me like i was made of glass and could break and the slightest wrong touch or movement. but it was sweet and showed he cared.

wally re-entered the room after a few minutes, walking over and gently picking me up, cradling me in his arms.
"i put on your favourite film, and i moved the pillows around a bit so you'll be extra comfy." wally told me with a grin.

"you're so sweet." i mumbled, a small smile of my own on my face. he really was the sweetest.

wally gently placed me down on the sofa, surrounded by pillows and extra blankets. my favourite movie was indeed playing at a comfortable low volume and he'd even closed the curtains so there was a nice sleepy atmosphere.

he sat beside me grabbing the bowl of soup and spoon.

"wally really i can-"

"darling. just let me do this, please?"

".. fine. i love you, wally."

"i love you more, dear."

━━━━

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ i really do
need some requests, like overflow
my comments with requests i beg
of you 🙏 i have the biggest
writers block rn.
and ik this is v short, shh-