Week 15 TBF'S Sister,Taki and Hugs

(Y/N's POV)

So TBF is about to introduce us to someone from her family. She wasn't there when we we're getting the approval so it's to be expected.

Y/N: 'Whispers to TBF' So we're gonna guess that she's your sister?

TBF: 'Nods her head'

Y/N: You didn't tell her anything about us?

TBF: 'Whispers' Beep bop ski beep bap.

Y/N: I guess that makes sense.

TBF: Beep bap Bep bop boop bap bop.

Xain: So your sister is named TBS? That's a nice name but I will also admit I've never seen her but I can presume your both similar so I hope I don't get confused on who is who. I'll still refer to her by her name until then.

TBF: 'Playfully roles her eyes and has her left arm around Y/N and her right arm around Xain' Beep bop bap ski bop bep boop beep.

We heard some footsteps and noticed that TBF's Sister is here guess she must have walked past us and accidentally forgot where we were at. It happened all the time.

Big Sister: Who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N

Xain: I'm Xain L/N. You must be TBS right?

Big Sister: Yes I'm TBS. Big Sister is my actual name and it's nice to meet you in person Y/N.

Big Sister's Mind: "Don't do it TBS! Don't pat his head! Don't pat his hea-."

*Pat* *Pat* Pat*

Xain: 'Startled' Eh? 'Takes a step back' W-What was that for?

Big Sister: Sorry your just very handsome and you do look really cute.

Xain: 'Blushes' W-What? I'm not cute!

Big Sister: Oh right your adorable.

TBF: 'Giggles a little bit'

Xain: Exactl- 'Realizes what she just said' I-I'm not adorable! 'Tries to hide his blush but fails horribly' Errrrr...

Just sing you're song please.

Y/N: Please just sing.

[Song skip]

Big Sister: That was a lot of fun Big Sis! You have gotten much better at this! Last time I heard you sing was in your High School talent show! It was-

TBF: Bap!

Big Sister: Alright fine won't talk about it. Hehe. How about we go for another round?

TBF: Beep!

[Song skip again]

TBF: Beep bap!

Big Sister: Fine Big Sis you win! You have definitely improved! Its... getting pretty late huh? Hey Big Sis can we sing one last time? I don't know when I'll see you again after this. You are always so busy...

TBF: ... Beep bap boop!

Big Sister: Alright!

[Song skip for the third time]

After that me Xain, and TBF started heading home but before we could even leave Big Sister came over to us and just straight up kissed me us the cheek. We got startled again and ended up getting my personality switched. After a couple of days we headed over to the church Sarv was at. Today was a nice day for both of us to talk about religion. Surprisingly some of the religion from my world is similar here. We also learned more about this worlds religion along with some interesting history about them. We told her most of the religions that know and we even brought the items with us. Sarv, Xain, and I were eating at a nice restaurant and to be honest she was somehow able to be adorable and pretty at the same time. When we got done we walked back to the Church that Sarv lives in and we are met with someone familiar. I can't exactly put my hand on it but she has a... chainsaw. Wait... Yuri said something before we sang at the festival... Oh no. IT'S TAKI!