Week 13 (Doki Doki Takeover)

Xain's POV

Me, Y/N, GF and TBF were taking out some stuff from the attic I had in my house. Really old stuff which isn't needed. We plan to donate all of this.

Y/N: Alright and that's the last one.

Yeah we got a lot out of here. They also found my Ehh... baby and childhood pictures. I quickly tried to get the book away from them but GF trapped me in a ball with her magic. I was a blushing mess because they are seeing me as a little baby and child from back than. They ended up showing it to all the others and they were what I can guess is either amused or Aww at the photos of me. Mean while I was still in this ball but luckily I can still breath. Didn't think she was able to make one of these than again she is a demon so it's to be expected. I just rolled around in the ball and I accidentally rolled down the attic ladder and into the house. I was still rolling around and I eventually reached my worst enemy when I'm in a ball.

STAIRS!

They are man kinda worst enemy since the Dawn of time. I'll have to try and get down even if I hurt myself. But I think once I go down I'm gonna get hurt. If I do this right I'll be fine. Okay, HERE WE GO!

Xain:

(Replace the ball with GF's Magic and replace the hamster with Xain.)

HA! I made it bitches! Also the spell broke off to so I should also get Senpai out of the console since his sister is now free. We were able to make a disguise for her and she already has a lot going on.

Y/N: Alright and here is the console. Let's see here just need to find that game and... here it is.

GF and TBF came into the room and noticed what I was doing.

Xain: Hey girls. Just keeping our promise to get him out.

We got the console hooked up and I have the game in the console so we can continue what we were doing. Well something strange just happened. We got sucked back into the game even though we didn't press start or any button on the controller.

Y/N: Huh? 'Looks around' Hey we're back in that old dating sim where Senpai and Waifu were trapped in. But the question is how did we get here if we didn't push any buttons?

GF: 'Shrugs her shoulders'

TBF: 'Confused' Boop?

Hang on a second... if we got sent here than wouldn't that mean Monika and the DDLC girls became a mod here? If so than I have no problem with it I always wanted to sing with her. I can see she just appeared now.

[Cutscene]

Monika: ...huh? I thought... they deleted me. After what I did to my friends. -but where am I now?

TBF: Beep!

Monika: -Oh! Hello?

TBF: Skee dep boop!

Monika: You wanna sing?

TBF: Beep dai!

Monika: ...Things are happening really fast. -but you know what? I'd love to! Usually I'd play piano while I sing, but this isn't a bad change of pace. So... Yeah!

Monika and Xain: