Week 12 (Cassette Girl, Garcello, Garcella, Ayana and Blessings from parents)

Xain's POV

Me, Y/N, GF, and TBF just had a nice dinner. We were taking each girl out on a date from the... harem. We're gonna have to get use to it. We noticed that TBF saw something so we followed her and saw someone. Cassette Girl. She has a cool style too. She removed her cigarette from her mouth. Her hat opens to reveal a red cassette tape housed inside.

TBF: Dbah!

The red cassette tape is swapped with an indigo one. Cassette Girl puts her cigarette back into her mouth. Her hat closes and she was facing me,

Xain: (pulls out his microphone) Uhh okay... we're doing this.

Cassette Girl and Xain:

Xain: (smiles) Thse songs are great. Where did you come up with the idea?

Cassette Girl: These are the songs I usually play when I have a rap battle.

Xain: Neat. So... you still like singing huh?

Cassette Girl: Yeah, it's fun plus I make a living with it. Also aren't you the guys that were on TV?

Xain: Oh? You saw that?

Cassette Girl: Yeah, that was live TV remember? You two were world wide and everyone saw it. I have to admit I didn't think I was gonna rap against you. It's a big honor.

Y/N:

Xain: (Sweat drops) Yeah

Cassette Girl: Not use to being complimented huh?

Xain: I'm not. I'm sure we'll adjust to it in time. It's kinda strange though because before we we're never complimented in our past life and now it's happening here in our new life.

Cassette Girl: Past life? New life? You two died?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm over already so we're doing stuff we we're never able to do. New life is so much better now.

Cassette Girl: Must have hurt.

Xain: It did. Plus it's nice to sing for a change. We we're singers than, but we we're like phantom's to the world in our past life. Here? We're actually being seen for once in my life and the best part is that we're actually happy.

Cassette Girl: Sick!

Xain: Oh you're cigarette went out.

Cassette Girl: Hmm? 'Looks at the cigarette' Oh.

Y/N: I got you. 'Pulls out a cigarette for her' Here.

Cassette Girl: Do you smoke to or something?

Y/N: No. I just keep some on me when someone actually does smoke or if I need to get someone off my back. I usually make these to help peoples body heal rather than hurt.