Week 6 (Senpai and Waifu)

Y/N's POV

(So we ended up in a old retro game or something from way back then. I think this was a dating sim if we're right. How did we get here? Let's just say we all decided to play a game and then this happened. We're just standing right next to TBF and GF is sitting on the boombox for some reason. Actually why are there so many of these?

[Cutscene]

Senpai: Ah, two new fair maidens have come in search of true love! A serenade between gentlemen shall decide where their beautiful hearts shall reside.

Xain: Serenade? I guess singing against a high schooler can't hurt. This'll be a first.

Waifu: Ah, two cute boys have come in search of true love! A singing battle between ladies shall decide where their beautiful hearts shall reside.

TBF: Beep bo bop.

[Cutscene Ends]

[Choose a Character]

TBF <
Y/N
XAIN

TBF and Waifu:

Y/N and Senpai:

[Cutscene]

Senpai: Not bad for ugly worms. But this time I'll rip your nuts off right after your girlfriend's finish gargling mine.

Xain: (Death glare) Don't you fucking do it!

Y/N: (Gulps in disgust)

Waifu: Oh, you think you're tough as fuck, don't you? I hope you don't mind if I'll kick you out of the stage this time.

TBF: Bop beep be be skdoo bep.

[Cutscene Ends]

TBF and Waifu:

Xain and Senpai:

[Cutscene]

Senpai and Waifu Soul: Direct contact with real humans, after being trapped in here for so long... and HER of all people. We'll make her father pay for what he's done to us and all the others... we'll beat you and make you take our place. You don't mind your bodies being borrowed right? It's only fair...

[Cutscene Ends]

TBF and Waifu:

Xain and Senpai Spirit:

(Y/N farts in front of Senpai Spirit)

Senpai Spirit: (Glitches while screaming)

(After beating them the Spirits just stopped fighting back and soon enough the game returned to normal they even returned to normal. The one called Waifu is just staring at Xain with a red face. I don't think it's anger but I suppose that's embarrassment or something? I wasn't good on reading people's reactions or expressions. Senpai must have noticed my confusion and explain what's up with her.)

Senpai: She must've fallen for you dude. Not many guys can get her attention like that. You must be special if you can get her face to become that red.

Xain: I suppose... but something about me feels werid. I feel like when I'm accepting their confessions I feel good but yet I feel... empty.

Senpai: Hmm. Why not think about it like this? Accepting their confessions means your accepting their feelings and your willing to do what you can to keep them happy no matter what. Plus your willing to embrace both your and the girls feelings. See? It's quite simple also all you gotta is learn more about how the girls feel so you can make them feel safe and happy.

Xain: I see. Now it makes sense I needed this talk thanks.

Xain's Mind: "Despite him being all protective and I guess concerned for his sister. He gives really helpful advice and to be honest the question I asked him was stuck in my head for a while and I didn't know what to do about it. I'm surprised he knows all about this romance stuff. Than again he was trapped here because of Daddy Dearest and I guess GF? Well GF wasn't really responsible since she wasn't very strong in those days. I told him about this proposition of mine and how it works. Basically me and Y/N want him to help patrol a place for me or work as a romance advisor. He said the last one and we told him we'll get him when it's time for now we can only bring one person out with us and he said it's fine as long as I treat his sister nicely and give her love after years of being trapped and I'm gonna do it. The question is how long will it be until I can even get Senpai out of the game?"

End of Week 6