Week 1 (Daddy Dearest)

(Y/N POV)

(So after walking TBF home yesterday she's been feeling better and she's got her confidence. We did help her keep practicing and get her up to date on stuff she could use and to be honest we don't use the equipment unless we need to. Anyways we met up with TBF and she said she'll bring us to where the rap will happen. We do have a lot of cash and we did need to do something about it.

Xain: So this is the place?

TBF: Beep.

Y/N: (Looks at the sign then back at TBF) I don't know if we should be concern or confused. Rappers have very strange places to fight in,

TBF: Beep Bep boop bop.

Y/N: Well we should go and save her.

(Let me guess it's Daddy Dearest? That's too obvious because I know for a fact that Daddy Dearest won't allow just anyone to date his daughter. Also we know where the main girl is at.

Xain: Is the one your trying to help on the Boombox?

TBF: Beep bop beep bop?

Y/N: (Points to the stage)

(I'm pointing to where she's at)

GF:

(I also see Daddy Dearest on the left

(I also see Daddy Dearest on the left. He looks cool in person.)

DD:

TBF: Beep!

TBF: Beep!

Y/N: Woah there! Calm down.

TBF: (Nervous beep sounds)

Xain: Hey TBF.

(We were able to get her attention and she did seem to be nervous by the expression she had. Looks like she's also a little scared.)

TBF: Bep bop boop beep bep beep.

Xain: I know but you have to stay calm and relax. Breath in and out.

(She was breathing in and out a couple of times. This seemed to help her relax and calm down a bit. After that she was good to go.)

Xain: Alright we'll be supporting you from the crowd.