Week 14 (Beach Week)

Xain's POV

So uh last week we brought the Doki girls out of that game console and we introduced them to their EXE counters. Needless to say they are all shocked but after a important certified explanation by the EXE's and ourselves they all began to chat more calmly and not start any fights. The Yuri's are just looking or reading Horror which I suppose makes sense since normal Yuri was reading it before. The Sayori's have been eating all the cookies which isn't really a big deal but Sayori Doll and Sayo Doll have been sad so we gave them hugs and cuddled with them but after learning more about our powers we we're able to give the, a form called Sayori Plushes so they can now speak more clearly and she can blink without being dolls. We gave them this form so she can do things like the others although we... eh... got kissed on the lips again. Man this embarrassment is gonna be the end of us. The Natsuki's are reading Manga in the Manga room. Let me tell you I have an infinite amount of Manga so if a new Manga in my old world comes out it'll appear here in the Manga Room. Same can be said about books. The Monika's have been eh playing games and making poems at times but they were mostly interested in what we we're building in the room next door. Oh yeah we never told anyone where we live and what the home looks like. The home we built was meant to hold anyone or at the least very tall people. You know how hard life gets since it's just unfair. We also got things ready so we can go and do our guard duty at Beach City. The others decided to come along so they can either help guard or just explore and play in the city.

Narrator: The sun shines brightly over the quaint town of Beach City. The war is over, the Diamonds are on their long road to redemption, and all is well in this fun beachside town. Steven has earned himself a relaxing vacation after the countless traumatic events that he's suffered through since childhood- And who better to watch over the town than-

Y/N: Ahhh! When Steven asked me to watch this town with his sister while he was gone- I had no idea it was gonna be THIS easy!

Narrator: Haha- you said it bud! Peace has been restored to the Universe, And there won't be anymore villainous treachery, Ever agai--

[Spinel's injector lands next to Y/N, Xain and their girls.]

Narrator: Oh well... Yeah- y'know-- Of course something like this had to happen on my big debut. Y'know what- No. No, it's fine. I quit. I quit. Keep your fucking check, I don't care.

Xain: YO- WHAT GIVES?! You almost hurt the girls here!

Xain and Y/N's Harems: Babe-/Beep-

Y/N: C'mon girls, you know I'm right about that-

Spinel: HEY! HEY YOU! Are you-- woAH-- You are definitely NOT Steven Universe.

Xain: YEAH! No kidding you weird Powerpuff Girl reject!

Spinel: Well, you are small and annoying like him.

Y/N, Xain and their Harems: HEY!/BEEP!

Spinel: Eh, if the shoe fits.

Cutscene]

Y/N: BEEP BOOP BAA- I MEAN—, dude watch where you're going!

Spinel: I will make this quick and simple for ya, ya snack-sized sucker. I'm looking for Steven Universe. If you tell me where he is, you won't get pounded into the dirt.

Xain: HA! That's funny, but no. Stella's brother left us help be on watch and I'm not going back on that. Me and the Universe siblings are homies. If you think I'm spilling anything you better pack a lunch, slinky.

Spinel: Hm suit yourself~! I guess you won't mind if I destroy your planet then?

TBF: 'Gets an idea' Beep bop!