Arohi - Jiju's choices are always perfect.

Arnav raised his imaginary collar. The friends indulged in talking that they forget their surroundings.

Savitha pulled Payal aside - Payal, what are you wearing for the party ?

She looked at her simple dress and got irritated. She found Kushi more beautiful than her own daughter and got jealous of her.

Payal - What ? I am wearing what Iam comfortable with. Iam not able to wear heavy cloths due to my pregnancy mumma. I am getting tired you know.

Savitha sighed - Payal, you are a Raizada Bahu. You should be at your best dressing at occasions like this beta.

Payal smiled - Mumma.... You are just unbelievable. Come.....

Payal walked away while Savitha muttered scoldings under her breath.

Kushi looked at the time - Arjun, Arohi shall we go and have dinner ? It's almost time.

Everyone looked at the time and it was their Dinner time. So everyone stood up and headed to the lawn where dinner arrangements were made.

DK sat beside Anurag - So what's up Anu ?

Anurag smiled - I can't thank the almighty enough for giving my son such a good life. He is happy and that's all what I wanted.

DK - How's he behaving with you ?

Anurag - He didn't said anything. Nor he is willing to have any conversation with us. But who cares..... Seeing my son after all these days itself a big thing for me now.

DK looked at him and sighed patting his shoulders he started to eat. It came as a shocker to Raizada family that Arnav is having Fish and Chicken. Their family won't have non-veg and looking at him having it with such an ease shocked them to the core. He never touched that before but now..... Their Arnav has changed in every aspect of his life. But they kept quiet and didn't said anything.

After Dinner Arnav and Kushi gifted the newly weds a trip to Italy for honeymoon.

Arjun - Bhai, what's the need of this ?

Arnav - Arjun that's my gift for you both. You both haven't been on a trip together till now. So go and enjoy the great experience.

Arjun and Arohi hugged him overwhelmed.

Arjun - I can't thank the almighty enough for gifting me with such a good brother.

Arohi - Even if I had any elder brother, he wouldn't have pampered me like you are doing. Thankyou so much Jiju.

Arnav smiled patting their head - You both have really grown up now it seems.

Kushi chuckled while others smiled.

Kushi - Enjoy the trip both of you.

Arjun and Arohi smiled to them.

After talking for few minutes the newly weds along with their parents went away.

Arnav picked Aarav who was getting cranky and ready to cry.

Arnav - Kushi, Iam going to sleep.

Kushi - Ok Arnav ji. I will settle the payment to that chef and will come.

Arnav - Teek hei.

Arnav went to his room.

NK - Bhabhi, when will Bhai speak to us like he is with Arjun Bhaiya ?

Kushi - I don't know about your Bhai, But the Arnav ji I know is very stubborn kind of a person. You people need to put loads of effort if you want him back.

Anjali sighed - He atleast speaks with NK, but with us.... He never even tried to spare a glance at us.

Aakash - Di, till now we haven't tried anything literally. We need to take an initiative.

Anjali - You are right.

Youngsters were speaking while Aarti sighed and went to her room along with her husband.

It was next day morning -

Kushi along with NK, Anjali and Payal was in Kitchen. Gents were sitting in the study having a video conference with their client. Aarti, Renu and Dadi along with Payal's mother was getting down on the stairs.

Aarti was walking down the stairs. She gasped as she realised her foot got twisted and she was about to fall. She shouted scared and expected to fell on the floor.

After few minutes when she didn't had the expected pain, she opened her eyes only to see herself in the protective hold of her Chote.

Arnav who was about to strode the stairs saw Aarti falling and immediately caught her preventing her from falling.

Arnav - Are you ok ?

Aarti nodded her head and Arnav helped her stand straight. Others who heard her shout came out only to saw that Arnav was holding Aarti.

Arnav - Chaliye.....

He held her safely and started walking towards sofa. Aarti's eyes was totally fixed at him alone. Arnav made her sit on the sofa while the whole family surrounded them.

Arnav inspected her foot and she hissed as pain shot in her nervous.

Arnav - Kushi bring the first aid kit.

Kushi ran to the shelf and gave him the first aid kit. Arnav picked the pain reliever and started applying it slowly on her feet. After massaging it few minutes he kept the medicine back in the kit.

Kushi looked at him with happy tears and others were also in the same condition.

Arnav - I think there is a sprain. Take rest. I will be alright soon.

He said and looked at her face only to find her in tears.

Arnav - What happened? Is it paining a lot ? Should I call the doctor ?

He asked patiently and Aarti shook her head.

Arnav - Ok. Take rest then.....

He stood up and went to his room. Everyone smiled looking at eachother.

Anurag - Come Aarti. We shall go to room and rest.

Aarti nodded and stood up.

It was after breakfast when Kushi entered their room and stood before Arnav hiding her hands behind.

Arnav frowned but smiled - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi brought her hands infront and showed him a photo. Arnav got that in his hands and smiled seeing Aarav.

Arnav - when did you click this picture ? I don't remember picking a yellow dress for Aarav.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at her.

Kushi - That's not Aarav.

Arnav smiled - Then who is it, if it is not our Aarav ?

Kushi - See that child carefully. You will get to know who is that.

Arnav - Kushi come on..... Can't I recognise my son ?

Kushi - You couldn't. That is not our Aarav. That is my Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at her stunned. Kushi grinned and nodded her head.

Kushi - I went to Aarti aunty's room to give her breakfast. She was seeing your album with Dadi ji. So I requested to give this photo to me. There is much more albums. Dadi ji has brought it with her. Shall I take that and come ?

Arnav sighed keeping silent.

Kushi - I will bring it. We shall see that together.

Kushi went outside and Arnav wished to get himself out of this awkward situations.