22. the girls are here

ابدأ من البداية

"Drop it." An unfamiliar feminine voice could heard. And it's not from Vicky or Nancy or Brenda or Teresa or Thèrèse. Bea sneaks up to look behind them, seeing two girls wearing masks covering the bottom half of their faces, guns in their hand.

One is a blonde girl, the other had black hair. However, the blonde one intrigued Bea's interests, despite her orders, "Let's go! Move! You three, over there! Move! Don't be stupid!"

Bea roses her arms up, still keeping her gaze on the blonde girl, standing in between Minho and Newt, as they walked forward a bit. The black hair pointing her gun at Nancy, Aris, Vicky, Brenda, Thèrèse, Teresa and Frypan. None of them seems to notice as the black haired girl keeping her eye contact with Nancy, her doing the same.

Nancy tilted her head at the familiar voices of them, glancing towards Vicky and Aris.

There was a moment of silence, as the black haired girl hesitantly said her ex-second in command's name. "Nancy?" She called. All eyes on her as they heard the blonde girl called, "Vicky? Aris?" Vicky and Aris made their move towards the crowd. The black haired girl turned out to be:

"Harriet!" Nancy exclaims, gripping Harriet rightly closed to her as they wrapped her arms around her. Meanwhile, the blonde girl pulled her bandanna down, revealing her shock expression at the sights of Vicky, Nancy and Aris.

Bea's eyes flashed, as if she had just seen a ghost, raising her eyebrows for a split second as she observed the interaction between Sonya and Nancy:

"Sonya! Oh, Sonya!" Nancy cried in relief, dragging her sister into a bone crushing hug as Vicky and Aris embraced Harriet.

"Missing me already?" Vicky said fanciful. Harriet scoffs, "You wished." They grinned at eachother.

Nancy pulled away from Sonya as both blonde girls cupped eachother faces, smiling brightly at eachother, Nancy moved so Vicky had the chance to hug Sonya.

"Uh, what's happening?" Minho intervened, after a couple of minutes.

The group of five looks at the crowd, "We were in the maze together! Guys, meet Harriet and Sonya." Aris smiled, standing in-between Nancy and Harriet. Vicky side hugs Harriet, Nancy doing the same with Sonya.

Bea keep her eyes on Sonya, their eyes met. "Hey," Bea held her chin, catching Sonya's attention, smiling at the girl.

Sonya looks away as bloods started to rush into her cheeks, laughing while shyly lowered her head.

This goes noticed by everyone. The rest looks confused as they squinted their eyes between the two.

But, Vicky from the other side of Harriet looks at Bea with a small smirk, shifting her attention to Sonya.

Nancy noticed this too, and she didn't look too happy about it. She just looks back and forth between Bea and her sister, before shaking her head, but keep her small smirk.

Harriet looks towards the cliff, moving from Vicky as she whistles loudly before giving the signals that they were clear. Hearing distance voices, the group look up to the cliffs, seeing figures popping out from behind trees and rocks.

Sonya moves her attention to Nancy, cupping her cheek, "I can't believe you're still alive. I'm so scared." Nancy softened her eyes as a respond, "I remembered. Do you?" She whispers, glancing at Jorge and Sonya.

Sonya nodded. And she did it with no hesitation. Nancy smiles, so sweet and so meaningful, as Sonya mimics her, almost as if the two copies eachother smiles.

Soon enough, Harriet and Sonya were leading them in the direction they had been towards, walking shortly. As Harriet was too busy with the other people, Nancy took the opportunity to start a conversation with Sonya.

Her blue eyes widening in the sunlight, as she began to grab Sonya's attention. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, we actually have a new family member joining us today. And his name is Newt."

Poor boy was harshly tugged by Nancy as she introduced the boy to Sonya.

Newt scowled at Nancy before relaxed at the sight of Sonya, his baby sister. "Oh, Sonya. Hi!" He beams happily, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm so glad you're here now, you're actually the only decent sister I have, even though we have just met but I'm still grateful 'cause I don't have to stuck with that pissed off, grumpy blondie for twenty-four hours." Newt said mock-heroic, as he spread his arms to keep it on Sonya's shoulder, giving no space for Nancy to sneak in.

"We're all blondes, you twat!" She smacked Newt arms out of the way so she now can have Sonya to herself. Sonya watched the interaction, smiling to herself.

Not only she had a big, amazing sister she just remembered two days ago, but she also had a big, unknown brother. Just as Newt wanted to argue back, a question got their attentions.

"Wait, the Right Arm. Do you know where they are?" Thomas steps forward, so does them. Harriet opens the door to the vehicle they had stopped at, motioning to it with her head. "Hop in."

Bea scoffed, "They are with the Right Arm, stupid ass." Minho agreed as Bea silently drag Thèrèse in so she's in the same car as her. (No matter how many people arriving in Bea's life, Thèrèse' gonna be her forever first priority.)

That was how the group found themselves hopping into the vehicles, having to split up since there were too many of them and there is no enough space that could fit them.