"This one." They both said at the same time, pulling out the red silky dress with big grins on their faces.

It was a silky satin dress with spaghetti straps and ended above my knees, with a slit at the thigh. It was backless and had strings at the back to hold it together.

In short, it was revealing and sexy.

It would show quite a lot of skin, which I wasn't very fond of considering my situation.

"You sure? It looks a little..." I trailed off but both of them shook their heads.

"It's perfect. Come on, let's do your make up and hair, it's already over seven." Taylor said and both led me out of the closet and made me sit in front of the dresser, taking out all my make up as they started to do their magic up on me.

"I'm pinning up your hair so it won't be visible through the wig." Aveline said and I nodded as she neatly pinned my hair into a neat bun before taking out the jet black wig.

"This one?" I grinned at Taylor who smiled.

"Remember it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Have you worn this before?" Ave asked and we both nodded.

"I wore this one back in college when we went to a party so no one would recognise me." I remembered with a smile before shaking my head as Aveline secured it onto my head and curled it neatly.

"Looks good, what do you think?" She said and I examined my hair in the mirror before nodding with a smile, watching the jet black waves cascading down in soft curls.

"Looks amazing, thanks Ave." I said and she smiled brightly before Taylor continued to do my make up and helped me put in my grey lens.

"All done, look up." Taylor said and I grinned at my reflection, a smoked nude look on my face with my grey eyes that made me look bold yet natural. Fierce yet innocent. Especially with my fiery red lips.

"Thanks guys, this is amazing." I said hugging them both.

"Alright, alright, now go put on your dress and heels or you'll be late." Aveline shooed me into the closet.

I sighed, slipping on my dress, then my heels and some golden necklaces and rings, I grabbed a matching clutch before going out, I heard both of them gasp as I twirled for them.

I looked in the mirror myself and grinned at my reflection. I looked hot, if I was being honest and twisted around to look at the backless dress and posed for the girls as they laughed and clapped their hands.

 I looked hot, if I was being honest and twisted around to look at the backless dress and posed for the girls as they laughed and clapped their hands